You are missed #3

Andre is gone or did he change his name? I can’t seem to tag him…

@5thdimensionisnotfuckingworking

3 Likes

He is taking a break for awhile.

5 Likes

Was just thinking of @Gabe.G yesterday. Maybe people have given updates on him recently, but I haven’t exactly been present until recently.

8 Likes

I’ve not seen @DowntroddenGoat for a while

10 Likes

@Just_Laura, you are missed.

10 Likes

Has the random thoughts thread come to an end? I enjoyed it each day

1 Like

Thanks. It’s still there. I just haven’t been. Maybe I’ll try to post some here and there.

3 Likes

I’d like that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ergo…

2 Likes

I feel he starts and deletes accounts all the time. I wonder if he cares, or realizes, how much extra work this creates on the mods?

4 Likes

I haven’t seen @Zoesgram1 in a while I hope you are doing well

3 Likes

Thought of you yesterday @C_8 ! I was helping my daughter with her math homework and came across this and was like, Cate! Hope you’re doing great! I see you pop in here and there and that makes me happy!

11 Likes

Hiya Beth, that’s awesome :sunglasses: …. Plus the fact that you’re able to help with homework that includes C-8 !!! Impressive :nerd_face::sweat_smile::nerd_face::joy:

6 Likes

It’s funny you say that because I told her last night that she’s lucky that she has a parent that can help. When I was in college, I was a supplemental math instructor and worked in the math lab as a tutor (that’s how I met her dad, I tutored him in calculus). I tutored algebra I, II, Precalculus, Trigonometry, Calculus I, II, & III, Differential Equations, and then all the chemistries and physics. I think that’s it. Anyway, I’m a bit rusty, but it comes right back. She hated math and now she’s addicted. I have to beg her to take breaks! I can’t believe it. I love it so much and I’m so glad she does now too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Just checking in @seekingsolace. I haven’t seen you around for a few days, and I hope you’re doing well. :slightly_smiling_face::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::exploding_head::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

I had a teacher she was so kind and so patient with me and literally sat and did one on ones with me and she would try so many different ways on teaching me math and I could just never get it. I’m stuck at like a 4th grade math level and I am terrified when my girls start learning. It still doesn’t click for me.

3 Likes

@TripnMN I hope all is well :yellow_heart::sunny:

4 Likes

How you doing @psequinn?

5 Likes

I’m doing well! Just hit the 1 month mark a few days ago.

13 Likes