You are missed #3

thank you I appreciate you checking in, I’m ok just been really tired, posting a check in now :heart:

5 Likes

@anon9289869 not sure if I’ve just missed you posting or you haven’t. Hope all is well w you.

14 Likes

Thank you. :heart: You are so thoughtful.

3 Likes

Has anyone heard from my sober twin @Rockstar24777? I’m starting to get worried and it seems like he changed his profile to private :frowning_face:

16 Likes

I really hope hes okay
@Rockstar24777 where are u friend?

15 Likes

I’ve just wanted to ask for @Rockstar24777.:confused:

17 Likes

Thought about this guy today as well :thinking: @Rockstar24777
Hope you are okay!

13 Likes

@Pallbearer hope you’re doing ok. How’s your new job going?

4 Likes

Wondering if @StephenUys won his bet to be sober for a year, I hope he did!

5 Likes

@mx_elle Haven’t seen you. Hope you’re all good :+1:

11 Likes

@Scotie You still around?

6 Likes

@Tinkkk hope you’re safe friend :slightly_smiling_face: Take care & check in when you can :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Please tell me we’ve heard from @Rockstar24777 ?

I remember when I first joined the forum, you were so encouraging to me, Rob - and then when I came back too. Miss ya, my TS big bro, and just hope you are doing well wherever you are. :orange_heart:

28 Likes

@Rockstar24777 hoping you are mentally and physically okay … your sobriety too. Hope you didn’t literally go ‘Over the Edge’ ( name of my favorite book) on of your hikes or in your real mental world. We are here for you for support in any and all cases, love you very much however you are, and appreciate all the support you have given. Miss you and want you to be okay. :purple_heart:

25 Likes

Respect. :+1::muscle::green_heart:

4 Likes

Another call out for @Rockstar24777 we’re keeping a light on for ya just in case it’s dark where you are :candle:

28 Likes

I second this :heart:

I’m very worried :frowning_face:

14 Likes

Rob is a total badass and a fighter. Whatever is going on I am sure he will check in and update us before too long. And if he didn’t already know that he is welcome, wherever he is right now, well I’m sure he will now thanks to you and everyone else who has asked after him :hugs:

17 Likes

Im worried about him @Rockstar24777 too. I hope nothing happened on his hike.

11 Likes

I love this metapher.
I experience that gaslighting seems to be very trendy in society. And it’s so important to realy ever stand up and fight for our rights!
We never give up.

Hugs my yoga buddie, wonderful Mel :two_hearts:

5 Likes