You are missed #3

@Dazercat @Runningfree

:heart: I’m grateful to be thought of. It makes my heart happy

@Runningfree over 600 days now :white_heart: proud to be Twins with you :women_with_bunny_ears:

14 Likes

Hi @Deelzebub how you doing? Been thinking about you recently and miss you!

7 Likes

@FeelingBetter missing you, hope you are all right. Hugs.

6 Likes

Hey all,

I am alive. I have been pretty wrapped up in “real life.” As most of you know, I have a trans son and this legislative year has been quite unkind both where he goes to school and here in Nebraska. So, needless to say, I have been a tad bit preoccupied.

31 Likes

Jene, it’s incredibly good to see your post. And I’m so sorry what you and your son are going thru with the transgender hate we are seeing right now. It’s horse crap.

12 Likes

@DryIn785
@Markjackson
@Dazzle

Hope you are all doing well!!! Please do reach out even if you are not-- we are here for you - miss you and want to help. :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Happy to see you checking in, Jené. Keeping you and your son in my thoughts and prayers.

7 Likes

Thanks for checking in Jené always thinking about you and praying for your son and for the evil in this world to love and let live.
Love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I love you, Buddy.

7 Likes

Ugh, I’m sorry. Thinking of you and your son :heart:

8 Likes

It always amazes me, that the people passing these laws are the ones constantly spouting off at the mouth about loving thy neighbor, we’re all made in God’s image, what would Jesus do. Yet if you’re not in lock step with their beliefs, you’re not deserving of the same rights. Biggest bunch of hypocrites on the planet. It will get better, I can see the younger generation becoming more progressive and inclusive, it’s just taking longer than we’d hope. Hang in there. :v::green_heart:

11 Likes

:pensive:
Big hugs to you and your son from this ally. :people_hugging: :orange_heart:

8 Likes

Very glad to see you and wishing you all strength, success and luck in your and your son’s life Jené

6 Likes

Hey Jean. Just thinking of you. :slightly_smiling_face:
@FeelingBetter

5 Likes

@Googie Hey Jennifer – Just realized that I hadn’t seen you post lately. I know you’ve had some crazy schedules - just checking in to see you are doing well my friend.

3 Likes

Thanks, @JazzyS ! I’m still alive. Currently at the dentist. I’ll check in later!

5 Likes

Oh so good to hear from you lov!
Have as good of a time as you can at the dentist — :wink:
Look forward to hearing from you later :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @zzz where are you!? I hope you’re doing good?

4 Likes

@JazzyS hey, how are you? :blush:

2 Likes

I’m doing well love - thanks for asking – Still here and still sober!
Hope you are doing well and in a better place mentally today :people_hugging:

2 Likes