You are missed #3

@iwillwin :medal_military:

4 Likes

Hi! Still here, just a bit less active. Stressful times dealing with losing hubbyā€™s truck (which was his business) in a huge fire but weā€™re all safe & well :heart: Just rebuilding. Thanks for thinking of me.

29 Likes

Oh wow! I am glad you and your dog and your boy are safe!

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry @Salty , thatā€™s awful. Iā€™m glad you all are ok.

5 Likes

You are so sweet to check on me. Sorry for slow response. Im still here. Still sober and loving it. How are you? Im getting ready for grandkids to visit. Oh boy! LOL

9 Likes

So good to hear from you my friend! Super excited to be seeing the grandkids i bet ā€¦have a blast (dont wear yourself out :smiling_face:)
Happy to hear that tou are well and sober.

A lot of ODAATā€™s for me but still here ā€“ staying positive and soberšŸ˜‰

4 Likes

@Chosen2001
@Bears515054

Miss you guys. I hope you are good :blush:

5 Likes

@maxwell Hey Maxine - hows it going? You doing ok? Just realized itā€™s been a while since I"ve see you post.

11 Likes

@Markjackson
@Dazzle

Should i be sending smoke signals? How are you two doing? I do hope you are both well and just super busy with lifey thingsā€¦ :people_hugging:

6 Likes

@Seb hey friend, noticed youā€™ve been absent lately - hope to see you check in again soon !

9 Likes

@JessicaAnn93
Hey love i know you were struggling and now are not postingā€¦are you ok? Its best to stay active here to save your sobrietyā€¦hope ylto hear from you soon

5 Likes

@liminal.rehab how are you? Youā€™re missed! Hope youā€™re having fun in the sun!

10 Likes

@XXIX hey Alex ā€¦missing your educational flower and insect pics.
I know things have been heavy lately- i do hope you are well. :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Iā€™m good, thanks for checking in! Iā€™m getting ready to start work again so Iā€™ve been busy getting all the sun I can get.

How are you?

7 Likes

Iā€™m fine, thank you! Congrats on the 100!!!

5 Likes

@Lovelyoutlook

Hope all is well with your grandma and your son.

7 Likes

@Fury I feel like itā€™s been a while since you have been around. Hope all is well with you and yours

15 Likes

Missing you @XXIX ,and your flower pics. Just went out to see the moon, but itā€™s so cloudy here that I canā€™t see it or a single star. :pleading_face: I hope they are all shining on you tonight. :star_and_crescent:

7 Likes

Hey, Jazzy. I tried to post some just now, but it didnā€™t work. Not sure whatā€™s going on, but I have a lot of beautiful, interesting photos to post.

5 Likes

Went outside tonight with Winter to check out the night sky like we do every night. Saw some stars, but didnā€™t see Jupiter or the moon.

4 Likes