You are missed #4

Thanks for checking in Donna. Grateful that you are staying sober!

I love this – we are here for you if you need a boost :wink: Happy New Year :hugs:

6 Likes

I’ll join the chorus in saying you’re missed and loved sweet Donna. Have a good 2024 dear friend. :heart: :people_hugging: :kiss:

8 Likes

I’m gonna also go on record saying that I miss you. I’m happy to see you :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I’m getting in on this party too. Happy to hear from you @DLS. Miss seeing you around here. Sending lots of love and wishing you a Happy healthy New Year!

10 Likes

Not been the best. Back to day 1.

12 Likes

Welcome back Chris…I’m so sorry friend for your rough patch.
Grateful to see you starting the new Year on a sober start. We are here if you need support :pray:. Hope to see you checking in. :people_hugging:

3 Likes

I appreciate you, not a ruff patch, an idiotic patch. I’ve hurt too many people in the last two weeks. Pretty down, but fighting up, i have too. The alternative is bleak. I’m fighting for the positive. Thank you!

8 Likes

I get it…our addict selves can be dicks. We got your back here…lean on us, utilize your tools and I know you can move forward and hopefully repair whatever needs repairing as you stack on the days :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Happy to see you back, @Hidden! Day 1 is better than still out there, hey friend?

Anyone seen Mel around? mxlle or something? I can’t recall her exact name so can’t search for her. Hope all is well, fellow :canada: !

Also just wanted to say I miss you, @EarnIt, and @Lilemm too. Happy New Year - all good things in 2024! :pray: :orange_heart:

14 Likes

I believe she requested to be deleted :pensive: she’s missed!

11 Likes

Aw okay… :crying_cat_face:.

If she is seeing this (and with the caveat that my french immersion schooling was way last century!) j’espere que vous etes bien et content. A bientot, j’espere aussi! :orange_heart:

6 Likes

@DHendrix and dalex yous still hanging on in there?

2 Likes

I’m still here still sober thanks for asking bro much appreciated. :v:t4:

11 Likes

Hi Rosa, so much going on in my life this last year. Thank you for thinking of me. Going to catch up on here over the next few days . Hope you are ok. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

It’s goooood!! Got a few interesting projects on the go at the moment. Will have an album out this year at some point which is pretty exciting I guess.

4 Likes

@Curtis-81 I tagged you elsewhere but I don’t think I’ve seen you. I hope you are off romping in the mountains and all is well for 2024 so far.

10 Likes

@CrystalSage didn’t see you here for a while. Hope everything fine there and we are still sober (almost)twins :orange_heart:

10 Likes

Hey @JennyH & @MrsOdh
I don’t think I’ve seen you both for a bit. Hope you’re both okay :heart: X

11 Likes

@Lorelei
Haven’t seen you around

4 Likes

I’m here, thank you Jasmine for checking in :purple_heart:

5 Likes