You are missed #4

Continuing the discussion from You are missed #3 - #2589 by Bomdhil.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

@AyBee don’t be a stranger, eh?
Miss you, buddy
:heart:

25 Likes

Idk, could you even be stranger?

16 Likes

Ugh :man_facepalming:
Please don’t challenge him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But we all need the plucky comic relief.

14 Likes

@siand how are you. Been some time since we’ve seen you around. Hope all is well :pray:

11 Likes

@Leveller Col, how’ve you been? Miss you around here.

5 Likes

@Jftself Anthony my bro still around? Working hard brother?

6 Likes

Hey binx where are you hope you are well xxx

3 Likes

@Marlowe How’s my Philly cohort making out?

2 Likes

Day 11! Hangin’ tough. How are you doing?

4 Likes

@EarnIt where you at these days, pal? missing you on the foodies thread, the gratitude thread, any old thread :wink:. hope all is well. :pray: :orange_heart:

Was also thinking it’s been a while since we read from fellow Gratidudes @Frazzetta and @desert_rose? But last I recall they were gratefully well and thriving! Hope it’s all well in your worlds.

12 Likes

Your message made my heart warm today! Thank you, Emm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Good bud. Just checking on you. :v:

4 Likes

@Shaunda
@MrsOdh

;(

4 Likes

@Sissychris39
@Starshine

Hey ladies – its our month to celebrate! SPOOKY SEASON is in full bloom. I do hope you two are doing well and enjoying October!

3 Likes

Hello friend! I am still here and still sober and still busier than I have any business being! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for checking in, it means a lot that you thought of me and cared! Oh my gosh, it’s a very good feeling! I hope you’re well :heartpulse:

9 Likes

@Edmund you changed my life and I’m still going. Hope you’re well.
@Lilemm are you still fighting the fight. Miss you.

11 Likes

Miss you @Lilemm! Never give up the fight!

Did you see Big Ed’s check in a couple weeks ago? He’s a busy man these days doing awesome stuff for the recovery community.

14 Likes

Thanks for this :+1:

3 Likes

@LeeHawk hoping this finds you happy, healthy and sober! Miss you!

12 Likes