You are missed #4

New phone. Who dis?

16 Likes

Hi Jan. Can ypu interact, check in, talk about work, etc. and not offer info that you think might be triggering. If you are still engaging in your addiction(s) that might be against the rules. I really am not the one to weigh in on that. I would love to see you around, though. My 63 year old self thinks ā€œWhat a nice young manā€. And definitely not boring!!!

7 Likes

@Clarity Hey Sarah ā€“ just thinking of you ā€“ how are you doing?

5 Likes

How are you doing @SelfLove_42 . I think I havenā€™t seen you around in a whileā€¦

2 Likes

Howā€™s life @BLOODSHOTJOKER? Still out there?

4 Likes

Yea, Im 578 days alcohol free today! My son actually sidetracked me this winter season with video games. I havent given myself to that distraction for 8 to 10 years.

So Iā€™m back playing gta5 online, which was a big part of my life years ago, and I took it very seriously. Now Iā€™m learning to have fun with it, as it is JUST A GAME, doing the missions and such for trophies. It gives us something to do together and keeps us busy on these boxed in winter days.

I have found an equilibrium at home. Zen or bliss, is the best words I can use to describe it. Im living life on lifes terms and it feels good.

I have been having some ups and downs at work, but i have a boss who im confident has my best interests at heart, so I havent been losing any sleep over it. Everything will be ok, im sure of it.

Thanks for checking on me Emilie, it means a lot :blue_heart: while i am quiet here mostly nowadays, i still treasure the connections i built in my early sobriety, so thanks again :blush:

19 Likes

Well other than job stress, things sound good and Iā€™m glad to hear it. I was re-reading older thread and you popped into my brain.
Iā€™m glad you are still with us in the fight. Thanks for checking in and keep at the good life. šŸ©·

3 Likes

@Nursewrachett how are you? Are you still with us?

6 Likes

@Scorpn How are you doing?

7 Likes

@mx_elle. I know itā€™s deleted. If anyone still talks to Mel, tell her I said hello and wish her and her family a Happy New Year. I somehow deleted the email she left. But just say whatā€™s up for me. :v:

11 Likes

Hey @Barber508 have I seen you check in this year? I hope all is well.

5 Likes

@Queeny havenā€™t seen you in awhile. Hope all is well.

2 Likes

Aside from the neverending exhaustion, I am feeling ok. Great as far as sobriety goes. And found a way to fix my water heater that cost only $8 instead of the $800 (cheapest) new one.
How are you ? And thank you for checking in on me :heart::people_hugging:

10 Likes

I never see you around anymore @Soberbilly . How are things in your world? Hope you are doing well and are busy with friends and family.

12 Likes

@Deelzebub Hey Delia how are you doing? Miss seeing your check inā€™s - hope you are doing well.

7 Likes

@Deelzebub Iā€™m missing you also ā€¦ also your beautiful creations whether they be from the kitchen or the studio.

4 Likes

@Steve92 How are you doing, Steve? Havenā€™t seen you around lately. Hope youā€™re well.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been reading and learning and managed to do 60 days sober. Iā€™m super happy I feels a lot stronger mentally but I no I am far from the end of the battle. So Iā€™m just observing and putting in practice. Even testing myself to overcome more. Hope u r doing ok??

5 Likes

Iā€™m doing well thank you and so glad to hear from you. Huge congratulations on 60 days! Thatā€™s friggen amazing! :star_struck:

3 Likes

@KarenKW I havenā€™t seen your name for a while. I hope all is well with you and the kitties.

7 Likes