You are missed #4

@Lisa07 not sure if I have seen you lately. Hope all is ok. Hmm I wish I remember that one Dan fellow that was struggling with the fentanyl name was? Anyone remember, also @DLS miss yah. @Truckinmonster21 never know you might see this hope all is well, @Dragonflygirl82 hope your well. Idk my tagging is being funny. And mister j Carson or I can’t remember his name either

16 Likes

@jjcarson92 is who you’re thinking of? Looks like he’s taking a break.

9 Likes

Hey Mikey!! I’m doing good, it’s my birthday today, :partying_face:
Actually shout out to @Ray_M_C_Laren , we have the same birthday. :wave::blush:

26 Likes

I know who you mean, but I dont remember his username. I think about him alot!

3 Likes

Dalex, perhaps? It was Dalex77 or something similar. I believe he requested to be deleted but I could be mistaken

7 Likes

Happy happy birthday, Donna, my fellow Aquarian! Hope you are doing something special for yourself today! :heartpulse: Much love to you, my friend.

7 Likes

Donnnnaaaaaaa!!! :heart: :bouquet: :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Mindofsobermike! I’m still around. Reading more than posting lately.

Yes, @Salty. Delax77 requested to be deleted. He had other support in place. Dan, if you’re lurking, hope you’re doing well.

@DLS Happy Birthday! :partying_face: :birthday:
Sending you some love Sis! :heart:

11 Likes

Yes that’s him. Awesome glad to see you @dls happy birthday girl. I miss you, and happy birthday @Ray_M_C_Laren. Also good to see you @Lisa07 and yes his name was dalex 77 but I remember he switched it to like just Dan or something like that. But hope everyone is good regardless much love

8 Likes

Happy birthday @DLS and @Ray_M_C_Laren

Wishing-you-a-Happy-Birthday-Gif-77703240923

5 Likes

Thank you all, :kissing_heart::heart:
You made me smile! Even though I can’t believe how old I am, :grimacing::blush:
Love you guys…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Happy birthday @DLS!! And @Ray_M_C_Laren !!

4 Likes

Thanks Sassy, :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Happy birthday, Donna! Here’s something I believe…

7 Likes

Oh oh oh here’s one more before bed. @Fury how you doing man… Also I’m sure she’s lurking but still going to give a shout out to my girl @Its_me_Stella much love

11 Likes

@SadMemeQueen thinking of you friend. I feel like i havent seen ur posts in some time. Hope ur okay :people_hugging:

9 Likes

thanks for thinking of me, I will post an update now :heart:

7 Likes

Please do! I look forward to reading it. Im glad ur around :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! :tada:

90aa8b22afaffdc5aab8923d9c5a787fde8f04ba13071438b2a9498ba4df7fed.0

7 Likes