You are missed #4

I was thinking of her too the other day. @LeeHawk hope you’re doing well.

9 Likes

Hey Jenny.
Just missing you too. But I see you here.
Miss your words on the G thread.
Give Buster a hug.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Hey all! I feel so special to be thought of! And I miss you all as well. My stepdad is in last stages of glioblastoma. Other life stuff going on. I’m doing great, and I’m sober! I’ll be checking in more often.

23 Likes

I’m so sorry about your stepdad Jenny. Thanks for letting us know.
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

Hello my friend! It’s so lovely to hear from you! :heart::heart::heart: hug delivered!

5 Likes

@Gonzolady I know you’re popping in here now and again. I hope you’re ok friend. You’re a good person. You’re a good person and a good mom and you deserve a safe, clean life where you can be yourself.

6 Likes

@Fargesia it has been a while. Hope all is well

9 Likes

@Pica Hope you and the fur children are doing well

9 Likes

@Nowenbrace where you been brother?

8 Likes

@Jesile miss you on our challenge thread.

4 Likes

Hi, good morning

Yes doing ok. Hanging in strong. I a different journey in life. Started leading some groups at my church so it’s kept me busy. Ran my first half marathon ever :rofl:. So I been keeping busy. Thank you for thinking of me.

16 Likes

@nastya_is_fighting how are you doing Nastya? Haven’t heard from you in a while and hope you are doing well :people_hugging::heart:

15 Likes

Been thinking of you @Sonny and don’t think I’ve seen you around in a while. How are you doing?

2 Likes

@NateRC how you doing bud? Let us know!

3 Likes

Yes ! I miss @MrsOdh

11 Likes

Hiii hope you’re doing well :wave:t5:

3 Likes

So lovely to hear from you. I’m great… how have you been?

3 Likes

I’m doing well mostly
My sober anniversary was Aug.5th 1 year and going :metal:t4:
I’m with a really good guy and finally at a place where I’m not mentally exhausted and finding a groove of being present with myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

Damn that’s awesome news!!! So very happy for you.m.over a year sober and going strong :muscle:

Hell yes- the best part of our sober journey :wink:

5 Likes

Kicking butt and taking names, it takes one moment at a time
This has been one wild journey but I’m appreciating every moment :muscle:t5::smiling_face:

Also the Allman brothers band on repeat for the rest of the year :rofl::rofl:
I love the oldies!!!

4 Likes