You are missed #4

@Tragicfarinelli missing you, hope all is well and that you’re having a nice time.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot Alisa that made me feel really nice to see this. 46 days here, just been enjoying my holiday without any distractions. And WiFi lol. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Thanks Jasmine, I’m still here. It’s very kind of you to check in :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great to hear from you friend. :smiling_face::people_hugging:

2 Likes

I miss you too, especially your humor! Doing good! Hope the same for you, dear friend.

5 Likes

Hey @Sabrina80 , hope you’re doing fine in this wonderful November weather in Germany :grimacing::upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Thinking of you @Sarahyab. How have you been doing lately?

10 Likes

Heya Franzi, I’m doing okay-ish :blush:
I’m often here reading.
There is something I’m dealing with atm but I don’t feel like talking about that yet. Nothing with addiction, I’m stable.
When I’m ready I’ll share with you guys :heart:

14 Likes

Good to have a sign :tulip:
If needed, feel free to send pm.
Much love :heart:

4 Likes

@Mindofsobermike Hoping you will get back on the sober path and in TS where you belong.

Rain666/Mephistopheles/Tomi If you are lurking, hope you are well. You were a listening ear and gave good advice when I was struggling a year or so ago. I appreciated it.

15 Likes

Hey @Macy2020 @rainy7 @Blondie75 how are you?

4 Likes

Im good ,been busy working ,my boys 21st on Wednesday so been busy putting together a book of his and my happy memories,other than that keeping myself busy with the dogs ,running the picture on if i think about a drink which hasn’t been that often but it has happened, doesn’t help i work packing whiskey tubes and its just this time of year ,but ive been on here reading and keeping connected, how are you ?you will be busy with your wee one looking forward to santa coming xx

9 Likes

@MrsOdh hey Sophia - how are you doing love? I hope you and family are doing well.
Was just thinking about Halloween and wondering how your trip went.
:people_hugging::heart:

9 Likes

I see Tomi on Strava. He still seems to be active and healthy.

10 Likes

@Bootz are you around?

10 Likes

What a lovely idea for your son i love that, glad to hear your doing well Maggie i wanted you to know that i think of you, yeah its that time of year but we can enjoy it sober, im on a strict diet at the moment to get my cholesterol down but ive told myself Christmas eve and Christmas day im gonna eat what i want so looking forward to it even more now. My little girl is super excited bless her, shes 6 so shes that lovely perfect age for it all to still be magical :blush: sending love and hugs :heart: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

@Susy how are you doing love? Been a while since I’ve seen you around :hugs:

1 Like

@Galen_82 hope you are doing well. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

I’m good! Still sober!:raised_hands:t3: I’ve just been busy, I’ve started doing podcasts and visiting rehab facilities telling Daniel and mines story :heart: miss you all!!

15 Likes

@G.6 How are you doing?

3 Likes