You are missed #4

@JazzyS

Hi Jasmine, I know it’s been a little while but thanks so much for thinking of and reaching out to me- you’re a star! And mean a lot to many people… :heart: I felt like I needed some space and time, lots has been happening and I honestly feel like I’m growing in leaps and bounds on a psychological level… :person_in_lotus_position: One day at a time… I might not post as much just now, but am definitely committed and will be around friend :heart:

9 Likes

Lovely to hear from you friend and so grate to know you are doing well.

Totally understand this, we do sometimes need to take some time away to find our own paths. Glad your time is proven to be healing for you.

Just know that you were missed and we are here for you if you ever need extra support or just want to say hi :hugs:

3 Likes

How you doing @Niz
I hope you’re ok.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

i’m missing @Frandango
how are you doing dear? having a good time with your kitty and the hubby? haven’t seen you around for a long time and want to give you a shoutout. Thinking of you :hugs:

8 Likes

Hey @KevinesKay. Havent seen u post in awhile. Hope ur well :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Bootz deleted their account in October. They told they were going totally offline, embarking on a great adventure they planned to last at least three years. They were happy, grateful and sober.

16 Likes

Wishing the best for them! Thanks for letting us know!

6 Likes

@erntedank thank you for the shout out! I needed that today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m OK, not doing too well with the hubby though, we are struggling.
Cats are good though, they keep me sane these days.
Hope you are well, and your beautiful babies! You make the world a better place xx

16 Likes

i 'm happy to hear from you :hugs:
sorry to hear you and hubby are struggling, sending you strength and good vibes :sunflower::pray::four_leaf_clover::people_hugging:
might share a kitten update on the cat thread??? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thanks for asking, i’m quite ok. still separating finances with the ex and building up a good life step by step at my pace. the cats are all fine and my sunshine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Kitten update??? That is my favorite ever kind of update!! Share… xxx

4 Likes

Thank you for asking. Still alcohol free, struggling with other things :pray:

11 Likes

@Scorpn Missing you. :people_hugging: :heart: :people_hugging:

13 Likes

@Dreams hope ur doing well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, kind of, I’m starting rehab next month. Here in Germany rehab for drug addicts lasts 6 months so it’s gonna be quite a while

10 Likes

I hope you’re doing well to :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh wow! Good luck with ur treatment :slight_smile: hope all goes well! Im doing alright, thanks for asking :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you @lorelai I’m back safe and still clean/sober :sunglasses::metal:t2:

13 Likes

Thank you @astro I’m back and ok. Still clean and sober. Thanks for thinking of me :sunglasses::metal:t2:

13 Likes

@DryIn785
@Markjackson
@Dazzle
@Googie
@JessicaAnn93

Hope you are all doing well!!! Please do reach out even if you are not-- we are here for you - sending you comforting vibes. :people_hugging:

5 Likes

@Kimpantera
Hows it going Kim?
Hope you enjoyed your vacation and time with family.

2 Likes