You are missed

Lighting is everything :wink: And I definitely feel my age every morning! Okay, basically most of the day too.

2 Likes

Thank you to those who reached out during my hiatus from the group. In part I had several standard medical tests done that were way past due and needed to focus on work a bit. I had a small scare on one of the tests (further tests showed nothing) which put me in an emotional tail spin. Time was spent freaking out by looking online to see ALL that could be wrong instead of spending time in here. All the other tests came out fine too, not a whole lot of fun but one of those “to do” necessities of life I suppose. I’m glad to move on from that emotional roller coaster for sure!

5 Likes

@Misty you ok?

Glad to hear that you passed inspection, fit for duty, and are back on the line.

2 Likes

Thanks and no all is not well. Tried to go to detox and they wouldn’t take me. Not “sick” enough?

2 Likes

Oy. hugs Are there any other options where you are at for inpatient other than detox?

I went to the psych hospital here and got admitted. There are 3 whole floors for dual diagnosis (addiction and mental health). I had to tell them I wanted to die, which wasn’t really a stretch. Between the 3 floors there was like 80 beds. A lot of people around here go that route.

@Bexsteroonie @DowntroddenGoat

1 Like

Ugh, I hate insurance companies

I know it’s only been a day, and that she will be back tomorrow, but @C-sun come home. You are missed.

1 Like

I juat sent her a message wondering why i havent heard her words of wisdom today. She ok?

Yup! @C-sun You’re missed, even if it’s only for a day! ฅ’ω’ฅ

1 Like

I think it so!

Can you not use a phone in the delivery room?

She’s fine as far as I know, just had a busy day. I don’t think baby furry is due for another week or two, but I could be wrong

1 Like

@Pat1 and @NashNathan haven’t seen you guys on here for awhile!!!

Yeah I think it’s the first week or two of may for both of the board babies

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this has already been shot down, but can we have a poll to name the kiddos

I know I have no escuse, I’m tired of those lol still haven’t drank, day 154 and I can’t complain :wink:

4 Likes

:heart:buttnugget

I think you might be a few weeks/months late. I remember that discussion but don’t remember the choices. But if they were mine I’d tell you that is a hard pass😜