You are missed

I looked for the thread and couldn’t find it. I was just saying I’m no noob there. I want to do a long trip this summer. I have friends in Denver I want to visit

I used to hitch all over New England when I was younger and had maybe 5 or 6 bad experiences, but nothing too bad, amen to that.

2 Likes

When you go to your profile and see what badges you have you can click on regular and read the terms. It sounds impossible for a slump like me to get but hay. The next level is like a pipe dream lol.

I hate when they just drop completely. I’ve been on this app a little over a year. Seems like some names just disappear. Good to see everyone, regardless. :grinning:

I’ve been on the site since last November, and I’ve certainly never been offered anything having to do with the “lounge”…

Love her. Hope all is well @MrsJones

2 Likes

Haha. I am always happy to say Hi!
I’m still here regularly throughout the day. Every day. I love seeing how you are all getting on. I’ve just got nothing interesting to say so I stick to reading.
Much sober love to you all :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

It’s all about the activity. Just spread the “likes around” and leave your ten-letter word of choice, and you’ll be back in in no time.

Mine: getoffmylawn

2 Likes

@Cobaltchris and @Twowaymirror where are you guys?

Sending good vibes wherever you are.

5 Likes

I do miss them both. Silas was my biking buddy

Hey!!
I missed all you guys as well!!
A huge Thank you to @Englishd @anon2074485 and @MissMetal as well.
I’ll be putting up an update post. Alot has happened recently.

16 Likes

He’s back! Buttnugget (you’ve missed a lot) it’s nice to see you sir

3 Likes

Yay! ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪ I’m so happy to see you’re back and okay! @Twowaymirror

3 Likes

@Bexsteroonie Just checking in on you. Hope all is well.

1 Like

Blessed to have a twinner fo sho! On a side note, I have twin boys (men now) in real life; and another son. They are all grown up, thank heaven lol.

4 Likes

Yay you’re back :blush:

2 Likes

Wow 3 boys! I have two…if you don’t mind me saying you look young for 3 grown up kids…I was a late starter…my boys are 7 and 10…a real handful but love em. To bits… it’s great having a sober twin…I love the fact that we have connected through our efforts to stay sober…and that has happened despite us living thousands of miles away… speak soon :grin:

1 Like

@Umpf… you ok mate?

2 Likes

Damn bro! I was really getting sad! Glad to see you!

2 Likes

I see some confusion on the trust level subject here. I’ve made a post that explains it all nicely here:

4 Likes