You are missed

Just a heads up for anyone who may be creepin’ on my profile (like I was doing to the goat today). I will be gone from 5:30 Friday morning until late Sunday night for a NA retreat in Ripley WV. I will be creating an official thread tomorrow for everyone to leave all the juicy gossip while I’m gone.

I may be able to check in from time to time but, considering I will be in WV where they probably don’t even have cell phones yet, I wouldn’t count on it.

That being said, please post about how much you miss me. My already over-inflatted ego could use it.

4 Likes

I had a huge binge episode, yesterday I was shaking and super cold, I feel like I was dying

1 Like

@Yoda-Stevie where are you. You are missed.

3 Likes

He’s been around, just not as much. He dropped some Yoda wisdom yesterday

3 Likes

Oh man, I missed him. I need Yoda in my life @Yoda-Stevie !!!

4 Likes

@chad_r I see you have even deleted your account because I can’t link you.
@anon46927530 I see you haven’t so you should come back.
@DowntroddenGoat I know you are lurking out there somewhere.
@C-sun you aren’t allowed to leave for even an hour.

C’mon gang. It’s only 11:50 and there’s just 10 people logged on…

5 Likes

I’m still here El Guapo!

We are part of the new-school. Those folks there are some old-timers lol

I didn’t realize that you’d only been on here since February! You just seem like one of the people that’s been here for forever.

That was a Three Amigos reference, btw.

2 Likes

I am disappointed that I missed it bc I love that movie. And I joined in February, but didn’t really start participating until March. I have this uncanny ability to kinda just force my way into the group. I’ve never been much of a shyguy. That and I was already 4 months sober when I started posting so most of my really bad days were already behind me so I just came here with the intent of hanging out and having fun.

5 Likes

I hope they all come back​:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

160 days, wow at least it’s huge for me… haven’t been checking in at all but I am back to my daily visists. On to some new news, me and the wife got our “daughter” a micro pot belly pig, hahaha who am I kidding we got it for us lol but my lil girl loves the lil thing, she tries to call it a piglet but she says penguin intead, and she calls it babe, because that’s what me and the old lady call each other…#sobershot blessed to be able to have these great times, and be able to enjoy them because I am sober!

6 Likes

Been on everyday… just staying on the sideline reading. Have nothing new to add, that I cant already find in here

6 Likes

Us beards need to stick together

1 Like

I need to detach for a bit and regain some personal perspective as I was feeling the pull of an emotional undertow tugging at my feet. Better to get out of the water for a time, than sucked in and carried out to sea. Too many beautiful souls here to stay away forever.

5 Likes

Welcome back, great that you’re still going strong :+1: I want to see pictures from the piglet :pig_nose:

That’s a mini lighter!

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::pig_nose: oooh my god it is so cute!!

I dont think a pig that size should smoke. But i am not an expert.

4 Likes

Oh my dear is this a cutie :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: but for too small for the barbecue too :rofl::rofl::rofl: What’s its name? We have a piggy here in the neighbourhood it’s called Mr. Bacon :sunglasses: