You are missed

Thanks for checking on me @NewPerspective, I’m doing great. Day 112 today!
Have not been around the forum as much, have been busy and focusing on other things, but will check in to see how everyone’s doing.
Hope you’re well too. :blush:

5 Likes

I miss Angie a lot and have ever since she got banned. She was instrumental in inspiring me in my early days, so full of knowledge and insight and new ways of looking and working on recovery. She really helped set the tone for my recovery I think…looking outside of traditional methodologies and deep within.

I was away during the period when it all went down and boom she was just gone. It was shocking and so sad.

I too feel @Robin is fair with us, so perhaps we all do not know the entire story (lord knows I don’t know much of it), but if there was a way to let her back under conditions for a bit perhaps…maybe a probationary period…I really think she could and would benefit the community in a positive manner. We ALL make mistakes, we all deserve second chances.

2 Likes

Me too. I’ve tagged him a few times. No response.

1 Like

I was collateral damage on here, too last summer from the fallout over Angie’s banning. I did not feel comfortable posting on here afterwards ('tho no one seems to have missed me, lol! Guess I didn’t post often enough to be missed.). I have only recently started checking in again. (Hi everyone who remembers me from before!)

8 Likes

I was just rereading some old threads and thought of you. And here you are. Glad you are well!

1 Like

@SoCalAnnie wasn’t a prolific poster but always had awesome things to say. Hope all is well.

3 Likes

Lmao :joy: no one misses me either! But Angie has had a huge impact on my sobriety and her way of thinking has influenced me to reach my year mark and beyond.

4 Likes

Aw thank you @Bill_Phillips for thinking of me. :heart:

1 Like

I feel the same way @Rod
The events around the time of Angie leaving left me feeling very insecure about posting. There was a lot of negative energy around, not from Angie I might add.
Far from it, she was always the calm amid the shit storm.

4 Likes

I don’t feel like I remember Angie? My post - alcohol bi polar was pretty crazy for awhile though, and my memory is horrible. I must have also missed quite a bit of drama.

Oh yes! I was wondering where she dissapeared to. Huh. :confused:

3 Likes

Yeah she’s a great loss to this community. She contributed so much!!!

4 Likes

@Sophiesrecovery I haven’t seen ya in a bit, but maybe I’m looking in the wrong places.

2 Likes

I’m still here off and on :grin::grin:

5 Likes

@Betterbee42, are you still with us? I’ve thought about you a few times

1 Like

Miss him too :hushed:

She forgot the password for that name. She’s now just @Betterbee and hasn’t been around in a few weeks. She does work at the Grand canyon so she could be disconnected for a while. At least I hope so.

4 Likes

I remember you now :rofl:

Hey guys!!! Yeah I’m in and out of connection because of where I work but I’m 66 days sober today!!! I’m doing good! Working hard and I haven’t had a day off in a month sigh it’ll calm down after may is over! :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

13 Likes

Yay! Glad to see you back. How’s working in the wilderness?

2 Likes