You are missed

That’s so awesome to hear!! Keep it up your doing a great job!

2 Likes

The outpouring of support by people using this app is AMAZING. You should ALL be very proud. Your stories and posts are both motivational and inspirational for me! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Had 145 in April, been a bit lost since.

1 Like

Get back to it!

1 Like

@KevinesKay I miss you, it’s been quite awhile now. You’ve been one of my inspirations here. Hope to hear from you soon.

@Ignatius,I read something from you earlier this week where you were having a hard time. I wanna hear you made it through alright,but even if you didn’t,you can start over, it’s ok.

3 Likes

I made it, @Victorious! I managed not to start over. I know there are going to be hard times and easy times and all kinds of times in between, but I don’t know that I could look myself in the mirror if I relapsed.

3 Likes

Yay! Thank God! I’m so happy for you. Hugs you’re definitely right. There will be all kinds of times,like today started as a downer for me,but I’m still tryna push through. The tropical storm effects outside aren’t helping much at all haha. Oh well,God is able.

1 Like

The weather messes with me, too. I’m hoping to be far enough into this so that when fall comes and I get my fabulous dose of Seasonal Affective Disorder, I won’t fall backwards. And thanks for the hugs!

1 Like

I don’t see @Melrm these days. Hope you are doing okay.

6 Likes

Yeah - come on @Melrm - pop back to say hello!

8 Likes

And @Elisabeth where are you?

4 Likes

And @Quit4myDaughter ?! Missing all the positivity and funny memes

5 Likes

@SobahCobra79 Where you at bro??

2 Likes

YO!! I’ve been stuck in my head. Still just kinda throwin away little chunky quits here and there but Im still drinking a lot less than I was and I tossed out an entire liquor cabinet full of poison. Just the Mrs didnt want to see me flush the fine whisky so im just trying to go as slow as I can to avoid another mental breakdown.

5 Likes

On a good note I hit 1 year since I quit smoking cigarettes.

7 Likes

Missing you around here bro

Hi there. Thanks so much for the message. I appreciate it.

I’m doing very well thanks. I was at rehab for the past month and I just got back home last week. I have been doing well. Been sober for over a month and I can feel that this is it for me, that this is my time to get sober for the last time. I learned so much at rehab, about regulating my emotions, about addiction, about how to live life. It was a life changing experience.

I now know how to work through situations better than before and how to do it without alcohol. I met some amazing people who have been daily support. I want to share what I have learned with all of you too.

I’m just in the process of sorting out my life and planning to move as well. It’s all on the right track. I feel very grateful to be on the path to sobriety.

Thanks for checking in. How are you?

8 Likes

Great to hear!!

I know buddy. I know. Just been dealing with a lot. Mechanical issues on my truck and a flea infestation. I just let these things get to me.

Today’s day 186! Can’t believe it’s been six months! Life has been very stressful the last few weeks. My boyfriend has been coming off of suboxone, today is day four for him I’m so proud of him! But it definitely reminds me of how whiney and needy and quite frankly how bitchy I was when I was coming down haha. Our ferret passed away a few days ago so that’s been really hard. Work has been stressful but hopefully everything evens out soon lol. I’ve been donating plasma and I’m off to go do that again this morning! Hope everyone has a great day :upside_down_face:

10 Likes