You are missed

That’s what I’m talkin about Bro! Good to see you!

1 Like

Yeah I’m Good, just havent been on here in awhile. Focusing on recovery and be a better me. Still going strong. 237 days

8 Likes

Thank you for thinking about me @anon69871201 and @zepolarne. Hope everyone is doing well

4 Likes

@SobahCobra79 where you at brother???

3 Likes

You too my man.

@MissDuse hope you’re doing well!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for thinking of me. That warms My :purple_heart: Yes I am doing well. How are you @Laualamp?

4 Likes

I am well and sober as well (over 11 months now :blush: ) soo happy to see you’re doing well! I get worried when some of the regulars disappear from the site.

3 Likes

Same here - whatever happened to @marsha!

1 Like

@Chosen2001. Hope all is well buddy

Thanks for the note man. It was nice. I’m still struggling. I try everyday though. Things are good at home though. I’m back working which is great. So I have no excuse. But as we all know we never really need an excuse. Sigh…

1 Like

Well keep trying Brother. You deserve to be happy. Whatever that I tails, you deserve it. I’m happy for you that things a better at home. Don’t be a stranger around here man

God bless:)

All good here :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m glad to see you back and letting us know. Best wishes

1 Like

I’m not going to be posting a lot, just on the daily check in thread really :blush: hope you’re well!

A

2 Likes

I’m great! You do what you need to. You know we still care! So can I ask? Are you officially married now? Schooling going good?

@Ignatius where are you? Miss you Iggy

Glad you’re well, yes, I got married on 7th December :grinning: schooling?

4 Likes

That’s right, so you did, on my Birthday. Congratulations!! I hope you had a fabulous day :heart:

3 Likes

I thought you were going to nursing school?