YOU GUYS! I’m back!

Welcome back! :purple_heart: So glad to hear from you and you to be able to participate in the forum from now on. :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome back, chum! One of the things I appreciated about my time under the care of Department of Corrections was how they slowly returned my freedoms. From segregation to general population to release with 24 hour restrictions to reporting weekly and a curfew to parole to full release. The gradual lifting of control was what I needed to reestablish those controls internally.

Coming away from the prison system with no deep seated resentments is the result of growth.

14 Likes

That is fantastic you get TS allowed, very happy to hear it, it can be such a positive source of support.

4 Likes

Welcome back!!

3 Likes

This is great! Welcome back

4 Likes

Good to see you again @Knives69 Welcome back! It’s great that you are allowed to come here.

2 Likes

Welcome back Knives!

3 Likes

Welcome back :pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I love you so much bb and I’m so proud of you!!!
<3<3<3

Welcome back to sober forum!

7 Likes

Welcome back Knives!
:star_struck: :smile: Happy to see you here friend :innocent:

(replace “math” with “Knives” in this image :smile:)

giphy

5 Likes

Hey @Knives69 @blaPsplaT ive not met you but ive read about you here and would also like to welcome you back to the forum

6 Likes

I’ve already got an in-person interview for a doggy daycare on Saturday :))))) my first outing to go to the bank and to get a buss pass will be Thursday! Ah!

13 Likes

I’m so happy to see you back! :wave::blush:

3 Likes

That’s amazing. :saluting_face:

Wow, you are strong. :star_struck:

It looks like things are getting better for you & you seem so grateful & happy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I hope you get it. :poodle::paw_prints:🩷

1 Like

Amazing clean time & you are so pretty. :woman_fairy:t2::sparkles:

1 Like

Welcome home little lady. Your progress makes me happy. Everyone’s does. Think of all the young women out there waiting for their future sponsor. You can save lives. Peace.

3 Likes

Well! I didn’t get the job and I’m having a hard time finding anything, which is bumming me out. But I’m enrolled in school and will start my classes spring quarter. Keeping on.

13 Likes

Keep going you. Odaat and all that. Something good will come your way. I’m glad you’re here :people_hugging::heart::people_hugging:.

5 Likes

How did I miss this?? @Knives69, so glad you are out and free and you chose to come back here!! So happy for you.

1 Like