You might be an alcoholic if

You might be a alcoholic if you run from the police on you’re fourwheeler from the gas pump, completely hammered almost nailing a car and getting chased all around town. And then stop to tell the cops to leave you alone. And they say you’re name and to stop fucking running, and then get nailed with over 1200 in tickets

3 Likes

Did you spill your beer tho?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I drank them all thats why i rolled lol

2 Likes

Drank before going into a AA meeting.

3 Likes

Lol yikes.

You wake up in the middle of the night and chug a couple more beers to ease withdrawals.

Man I don’t miss that shit.

8 Likes

You wake up on a morning and you think …isnt it great I dont have to drink today.

10 Likes

Yikes is well put.

You throw up in your night stand drawer because you think it’s the toilet (being the same height) and don’t find it until days later

1 Like

I used to have to set my alarm for an hour before I got my daughters up for school just so I could have some drinks to ease my withdrawals/hangover

5 Likes

That makes me want to throw up now :mask:

Me too :nauseated_face:

1 Like

You take your own bottle to a kids b day party :grimacing:

2 Likes

Seemed normal to me at the time… just crazy!

If you keep an eye on the rearview mirror to see if it looks like a cop car. If it is, gently roll down each window to deal with any smell. Also clandestinely nudge the bottle just beneath the seat so it’s hidden from view.

4 Likes

You have a pain and automatically think it’s your liver…yikes

11 Likes

Damn, that is hard core.

Done almost all of the above.
It seems like it happened in another life.

So happy and grateful that I don’t even miss the buzz after the first few sips (in fact, the mere thought of it makes me sick).

1 Like

if your out with your mates and can’t keep up so you stick your fingers down your throat to make yourself sick to make room for more alcohol.

2 Likes