You might be an alcoholic if

*You wake up with a black eye and have no idea how it happened

*You find empty bottles in the most unlikely places around the house

*You run of excuses for why you can’t make it to work again

42 Likes

If you alienate friends when you drink too much.

If you don’t go out because your rather stay home and get drunk

If you’re hurting your career because you’re always hung over…

41 Likes

. If you fight with your partner and forget why halfway through the conversation.
. If having a solid bowel movement scares you
. You say I’m sorry more than anything else

26 Likes

If your best friends with me!
:grinning: oh dam,not kidding…

7 Likes

You buy alcohol planning to have enough to get you through the morning the next day also.

34 Likes

Yeah I’ve done all of these and more 🤦

2 Likes

Oh man that’s a long list for me… id start with looking outside to see if my car was wrecked…

13 Likes

If you are in a room full of people and you feel alone

32 Likes

One of my coworkers said, “ I had to quit drinking. I woke up one morning with my car still running…in the back yard.”

11 Likes

You drink mouthwash to keep the party going

Drink to get rid of those pesky uncontrollable muscle movements

Throw up and keep drinking

Buy gallons of 10$ vodka to make sure you have enough

Ask the homeless guy next to you after drinking has brought you yourself to being homeless for a drink of his beer because you drank all of yours already

12 Likes

You black out and use the Google tracker to figure out where you went

19 Likes

You buy 5 more beers when you are heading home after a long drinking night outside.

20 Likes

You think even your dog is sick of your bs the way he looks at you when you take a shot!

20 Likes

You pissed in the dryer.

Don’t ask…

21 Likes

When you can feel how inflamed your intestines are, but continue to drink anyways.

17 Likes
  • In the morning you feel happy that you didn’t quite finish the gin (that’s hidden behind the gravy granules in the cupboard).

• Then you finish the gin at 7am.

• You pour away half a pint of milk so you can go out and buy some more milk(from the off-licence) and gin, of course.

• You hide a bottle of wine in the front garden behind the plants, because no one would think of looking there.

28 Likes

I’ve done nearly everything stated in this thread hahaha. Life is so much better without the misery of alcohol

12 Likes

You might be, well are, an alcoholic if you wake up in the morning and you’re me!

4 Likes

I’ve done all of these

2 Likes

You wake up the next morning, and you have no idea where your car is at.

3 Likes