Your Yay and Nay of the day

Apologize to them and explain what happened. People forgetting to do things is not the rarest thing on earth lol. They will probably understand and probably not care that you forgot.

Oh I did. It’s a bad old habit that I continually work on. Losing touch with friends played a big part of my depression/addiction so it really brings up uncomfortable feelings for me. I worry I will fall out of touch with the few people I care about that I speak to regularly.

2 Likes

Had to laugh at this! Thank you! I know the feeling! Have a great day and start an excercise routine, can be as small as you want. Consistency is key. X

4 Likes

Glad I could share some humor, as that was how it was meant. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a factual statement, but I learned very early in life that if I don’t laugh at myself, there are several people waiting in the wings to do so!

I know I need to start an exercise routine, but I also need to go slow since I’ve led an extremely sedentary lifestyle for far too long and my body certainly shows it. Right now my exercise routine consists of me walking past my treadmill and telling it “Soon”! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Of course this will be a cat story. :heart_eyes_cat:

Yay:
4 am Mavy is circling my armpit in bed tamping and getting comfortable. We are literally laying chin to chin. I can feel his so soft fur. And I can barely feel his whiskers touching my face. I hear his soft purr. I feel his little puffs of air coming out of his nose hitting my cheek. I sense the little flickering of one of his ears. We are so comfortable :heart:

Nay: I GOT TO PEE SO BAD!!

9 Likes

Yay: it’s Friday!
Nay: ugh I’m so bloated!!!

3 Likes

My heart melts!!! I love your yay story :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love that feeling of having a cat right so tightly next to you or laying on your chest. It’s the best.

Here’s my yay: met with dear friends, we had fun.
And my nay: this late afternoon I was struggling in my head with my addiction.

3 Likes

Yay: she is out of surgery, and all went well
Nay: today there just simply isnt Nay. Thankful for how it turned out.

11 Likes

Yay: my little guy seems to be doing well in school :sweat_smile: (despite a scary lockdown the other day due to a crime just outside school)

Nay: my uncle just passed away and I can’t get home to funeral due to travel restrictions/isolation rules in my home province :disappointed:

7 Likes

Yay: The missing part from my road bike came in the mail today so I can ride it again yay!
Nay: My weekend is nearly over.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry about your uncle :blue_heart: hugs

1 Like

Yay: Storage container is cleaned out. And got a new dragonfly mask :heart:

Nay: Had to actually clean storage container :joy::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you :hugs: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yay: I had a great day. Short school day. Went for a run. Somehow got 3 virtual moms lol

Nay: my cat took a shit in my room, it was diarrhea. I have carpet. I only discovered that he took a shot about 10 hours later. My mom probably realized it, because my window was open whilst I kept it shut this morning.

4 Likes

Going to try and post a video of Beatrix jamming to Lil Wayne ft September Cry For You remix in the bathtub.

Nope wouldn’t let me. I took a screen shot. Darn. Guess I can’t post videos. Glad you enjoy my cats. I think they are pretty special. Beatrix is always hanging out in the bathroom.

She’s a squirrelly nut.
Have a great weekend.
:pray::heart:

8 Likes

Oops sorry to interrupt your fun topic @Dragonflygirl82 with the above.

2 Likes

She’s super cute!

1 Like

I love it!! Post more Beatrix!!

3 Likes

Yay: It might be raining STILL but…it’s warm enough again to have the windows open tonight. I love sleeping to the sound of rain.
Nay: Like a lot of folks I had cravings on and off today and had to do a lot of mental reframing that was tough but successful. And - it’s still fucking raining! Allllll weeeeek longggg. Uf the venting felt good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Dazercat I cannot believe you cat jamms in the bath! I have to see this somehow. It is too wonderful to miss. I agree, more Beatrix please, more animals in general.

I loved your story about the cat snuggling up under your armpit. Why is it when they get comfortable, it’s so wonderful, then suddenly - bang! There’s the need to wee, the cramp, etc :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They really are a blessing in our lives.

Thank you my friend :hugs::pray::hugs::pray:

1 Like