Your Yay and Nay of the day

Yay: Got a great night sleep last night which gave me the energy to have a full productive and fulfilling day in the kitchen.

Nay: My feet hurt!

5 Likes

Yay…going back to work tomorrow

Nay…going back to work tomorrow…two sided coin. I work in a school so trying to.not be overly anxious re the covid numbers rising again

2 Likes

Yay, got my desk moved for my new position and sold a few old things (cleaning out garage) and made a fe hundred bucks.

Nay, had to do quarterly forecasting at work…bleh, but at least it is done now.

2 Likes

Yay: The sunset :sunrise: tonight was gorgeous. I could just sit and watch it for hours. It’s brings me such peace.

Nay: Work it’s just wicked overwhelming lately. Came back from having Thursday and Friday off last week to 300+ emails. :weary:

4 Likes

Yay: nice walk with my mom and doggies tonight

Nay: did not make it to the gym. One thing at a time, am I right?

4 Likes

Yay: Got a serious home repair done (not by me, a pro) so my bathroom won’t fall through the floor.

Nay: My poor sick ol’ Chucho dog (has a bad ticker) had a rough afternoon. It breaks my heart that his heart is breaking.

4 Likes

How your dog?? Mine is 15 years old and not doing good either. Ughh it’s so hard. We just lost our yorkie Teddy in July :cry:

1 Like

Yay: Was able to snap out of my emotional state from earlier in the day. Normally after that kind of a melt down I would have been a mess all day and even still tonight.

Nay: Sadness of not being able to help someone and get thru to them.

4 Likes

Yay: it’s Wednesday, and I worked out this morning!

Nay: I’m at work half asleep because I got up at 4:15 :sleeping:

3 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry about your Teddy. I know that aging and dying is part of having pets, but damn! It’s painful. Chucho’s decline happened so fast and caught us totally off guard, he’s 9 1/2 and we figured he had a lot of years left. We’ve had him since he was a tiny baby, our first fur baby! Now we have no clue how much time he has left. But I’m so glad I’m sober to deal and have whatever time I have with him fully present.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t3: :blue_heart: yes love him up while you can.

2 Likes

Today was the type of day that has plenty of nay’s so I am not going to get wrapped around that.

Yay: I got some cinnamon rolls on the way home to have a treat with the family :slight_smile: I enjoy cinnamon rolls.

4 Likes

Me too! The little mini Cinnabon things at Taco Bell are the bomb! :joy:

1 Like

oh yes, I love those!

1 Like

Yay: I went to the gym this morning and it’s Wednesday!

Nay: I’m still bloated AF… how long does this last?!!

1 Like

Cinnamon is one of my favorite dessert flavors!

1 Like

Definitely a good one, I like Cherry too

1 Like

Yay~ Watching the country music awards :cowboy_hat_face::banjo::violin:

Nay~ It’s a toss up… works been a nightmare and I had to grocery shop tonight after work.

2 Likes

I don’t like doing anything after work except relaxing!

1 Like

Ugh me either :tired_face: sadly there’s always something to do. :woman_facepalming:t4: