TS Zoom meeting: Saturdays - see original post for time

great news that you can reopen! its been so fun getting to chat over zoom :hugs:

for those of us who were talking about making homemade lasagne on saturdays call, this is the one i was referencing that i’ve been dying to make when i can have people over to help me eat it. :laughing: samin is the host of the netflix show ‘salt, fat, acid, heat’ on netflix. hope you all are eating well :heart:

3 Likes

A really great play on lasagna is the Greek dish Pastitsio/Pasticcio.
The touch of cinnamon in the meat sauce is genius and adds a wonderful complexity to the dish. It’s also a great way to use up leftover pasta.
Here’s one we made earlier

And here’s a link to a recipe if you want to give it a try yourself.

5 Likes

have a great chat today everyone! i was invited on a hike so i’ll be up in the mountain. thank you @Frank68 for hosting these :hugs:

3 Likes

how did i miss this until now?! YUM!

1 Like

Enjoy your hike!

1 Like

So you don’t have to scroll up! Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Out with family so I might be lurking with no video of I don’t make it home in time

1 Like

Glad I came :slight_smile: So nice to see everyone. Will definitely be back

6 Likes

Discussion of second TS meeting on Tuesdays to occur here: New TS Zoom Meeting Discussion

2 Likes

I’m really happy to see everyone who came to the meeting. Hope to see you all again next Saturday at the same time! (18:00 UTC)

We will need a Zoom host for that meeting. @Conor689908 I didn’t catch this, did you say you would do this, or are we still looking for someone to host?

5 Likes

It awesome too see you all today! Now for a nap haha

5 Likes

I’ve enjoyed it as always! Thank you very much :blush:

4 Likes

Sorry I had to run early. Great meeting. It was loads of fun to catch-up with everyone.

4 Likes

I really wish I had remembered this was happening! I was sweating it out at our hobby farm. I will get it in my calendar!

3 Likes

I wish I wouldn’t get so emotional all the time lol. Might have to start leaving my camera off :joy:

4 Likes

Emotions are good

2 Likes

No worries here…be as emotional as you want to be!!!

1 Like

I found it nice. Emotions make us humans. We’ve got to enjoy them :wink: :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes