TS Zoom meeting: Saturdays - see original post for time

I’m game for that. :+1:

I wouldn’t be able to host, I don’t have a paid account and would be locked to 40 minutes. My connection also isn’t reliable.

2 Likes

Nice seeing you all! Sorry I am still new to the zoom thing, that was my second one so learning the proper etiquette. Mute button is my new friend next time :joy:… see you next week!

3 Likes

Ahahaha, no worries :smile: It was nice to have you :blush::hugs:

1 Like

i’m game for wednesday after work!

2 Likes

Glad you had fun ladies and gents. I couldn’t make it as I was busy walking :walking_man:‍♂

Yeah. We were waiting for that video from the Hill haha. Where were you for a walk?

ok! i can take a break from work and fit it in whenever convenient for everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

There isn’t really one time that’s convenient for everyone. People in Australia and Asia generally can’t make this current meeting work. If we do it in the North American evening, then people in Europe and Africa can’t really make it work. So… we just have to pick something and do it. We won’t be able to make everyone happy.

But for curiosity’s sake (not a binding vote, just information gathering):

I would like to attend a Wednesday Zoom meeting:

• when it’s morning in Europe
  • when it’s afternoon in Europe
  • when it’s evening in Europe
  • when it’s night in Europe

0 voters

1 Like

All good, girl.
I was just having trouble hearing.
Hope to see you again soon :grin:

1 Like

Castleton near me, google “Mam Tor- the ridge”:grinning: it’s lovely. Next time :mountain_snow:

1 Like

I know I am so sorry, I am immune to the sounds of annoying toddlers. My fiance was supposed to watch her but he found a stray dog on our street right when the zoom started and just dissapeared on me. Then my kid started overflowing the bathroom sink so I had to jump off. Ugh.

1 Like

I can’t answer this question because I only operate on 'Murica Standard Time.

3 Likes

So then afternoon in Europe would be about a baker’s dozen bushels (measured at New Mexico degrees Fahrenheit) and a bald eagle your time.

6 Likes

To the voting…I’m so far off work, so I don’t really mind.

How many tim Hortons per hockey puck does your moose run?

4 Likes

About forty maple leaves per poutine in snow, and thirty on ice.

3 Likes

You two crack me up :joy:

1 Like

Hello all. Good news/bad news.

Good news: I mentioned this to some at the start of Saturday’s meeting but wanted to let everyone know. If things continue my business will be allowed to open more starting May 29th.

Bad news: Bevause of that this Saturday (the 23rd) will be the last time I can commit to hosting the Saturday meeting.

I know someone else will step up and volunteer to host. I will also try to attend when possible.

I have really enjoyed spending time and getting to know you.

8 Likes

Congrats on being able to re-open, Frank! Great news.

1 Like

That’s great news Frank!

1 Like