Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

I’m not THAT young u know :slight_smile:
Just into different genres :wink:

I haven’t seen the deer hunter.

I watched action/gangsta/war classics when I was young(er) but they’re way too violent for me nowadays.

But don’t let my sweetness fool you. I will not sit thru romcoms or other chick flicks :nauseated_face: My liking is more towards Sherlock (Cumberbatch & Freeman) style and drama based on true events.

1 Like

Hey, how does this work? Can anyone attend these meetings?

1 Like

Great, thank you

1 Like

You all just need to stick to The Outsiders k? No arguments… Nice and simple :hugs:

1 Like

@joy_speaks_too
Dooshbeg ,:heart:

1 Like

I was intending to post a snide comment to the movie critics that maybe the dialogue would deter new people from joining in a meeting? but then I realized (not having been part of the movie discussion) that Reservoir Dogs (way better than Pulp Fiction) or Scarface weren’t mentioned? wha…? @anon89207786 - forget Die Hard, start with these. Trust me - I’m one of these oldsters :wink:

Edit: all the above said, I don’t like violent movies. Really. :joy:

That actually better for me too on the US West Coast

I’m from Ireland.

1 Like

I’d honestly rather have it earlier than later

1 Like

I agree. 9pm is getting late for me as I’m getting oldER :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m from Dublin.

1 Like

I googled that. My cousin lived by Donegal I think so I was curious how close. Doesn’t look too far

Is it ok if we scowl?

1 Like

1 Like

Just up the road

1 Like

@Conor689908 I might join you tonight from on a mountain.
Depending what the wind is like. Reception isn’t bad, but I’ve never tried a video link before

1 Like

Have a friend in the fellowship i meet on line about 12 years ago now he lives in Kilybeg towney had atrip there 5 years ago now with my wife nice drive down from Derry ,

1 Like

@anon27760155
If you are free in a few hours the zoom meeting will start at 7pm where you are. Not an official meeting as such just sober folks chatting, even if you don’t want to speak or be seen you can join in :wink:
The link will be posted in here before the meeting.

Are you awake? What time is it :joy: