Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

You may name that fish Rebecca…:grin::hugs::rofl::+1: It’s always fun fishing with you Allen! @joy_speaks_too and I both agree that if you start your fishing show, we will watch! You can call it, “The Joy Of Fishing With Allen” :wink:

3 Likes

there’s no pizza with peanuts :frowning:

1 Like

Found it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Are you staying safe? It looks like it’s hitting land tonight! Did you evacuate? Take care and be careful :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Happy to hear you’re good! I was just reading about hurricane Laura…I am on the west coast, I didn’t realize it was going to be so bad :confused:

1 Like

I’ve started watching die hard yesterday. Not the best movie, but close. Die hard 2 was pretty good, not amazing. Die hard with a vengeance seems to be the best so far

3 Likes

After watching all die hard movies, I’ll watch pulp fiction, I just love me some motherfucking Samuel l “motherfucking” Jackson

3 Likes

Maybe someday

1 Like

I like vengeance the best too but that might have been the first movie of the trilogy I saw. That’s why.

I’ve not seen a Die Hard movie :popcorn: :movie_camera:

Beat that :thinking:

Unlike you, I can pay attention to a movie :crazy_face: I simply really enjoyed the adrenaline rush when Simon tells them to race from one place to another, so I prefer the third one over the first

[Removed by @System]

I’d say the first one is almost as good as the third one

In our next chat we could discuss the Terminator franchise :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

There’s more than 2 :flushed:

I just watched pulp fiction and I don’t get the ending at all, any of you oldsters like to clarify ? :crazy_face:

Amen to that! :joy::joy::joy:

Shouldn’t you then give Guardians of the galaxy a go? :eyes::joy::joy::joy:

I’ve seen it.