2023/24 Hiking Club (Walking Sober)

Thanks Eric! Sleeping in a proper bed helps alot and its getting better already :blush: :wink:

2 Likes

New Forest trekking today a little 8 miler to blow the dust off

12 Likes

Some hiking. Really warm :hot_face: but I better get used to it.

8 Likes

Ah, great! You’ve also La Sportiva boots!:+1:t2:

I was a little bit scared as I bought 2 pairs of this brand, because I had never heard of this producer before. But now I’ve tried them and they are quite good.

1 Like

It’s my third pair. :see_no_evil: They are wide and enough for what I do on a daily basis. They are almost glued to my feet.

1 Like

Just been out for a nice little 6k walk, just took an hour. I met a Ramblers walking group as I was going along and walked with them for a short time and had a chat with a very friendly man. It made me want to join more of their walks

9 Likes

How lovely - joining the group could be a great way to get in you goal for the walking challenge :grinning:…beautiful pic- glad you enjoyed todays walk

3 Likes

Took the train to Menton which is next to Italy.
I think it was over 1100 m elevation+ in 6 km :hot_face: my knees were grateful that down was a longer way.

Trails like this I can walk for hours. I love it.

11 Likes

Taken in May 2022- just before I fell coming off a summit called Y Lliwedd in Snowdonia. The result - double fracture, mountain rescue needed, and air lifted into a helicopter to hospital!! Fighting fit again now.

9 Likes

Took the train in the other direction: Grasse

Sheep coming from the hairdresser

And often a wonderful view with the sea in the back.

13 Likes

Beautiful adventures! I love all the pictures!

3 Likes

Some hiking without stress. Going somewhere by bus and walking home. :upside_down_face:

My tiny house :grinning: :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

![IMG_3583|375x500(upload://2sXXqaJwulsA3kFbZnFk7Fl4lhC.jpeg)

Santa Fe, NM

14 Likes

Santa Fe, NM

14 Likes

Lake Fulmor Pine Cove, Ca

13 Likes

Pine Cove, Ca

11 Likes

Idyllwild, Ca

18 Likes

These are beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing your adventure. Hope you are having a blast.

1 Like

Thank you Jasmine :blush::sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

We started at 5:45 am to avoid the heatwave in Germany.

Quite nice tour.

And we found a slowworm.:star_struck:

7 Likes