2023/24 Hiking Club (Walking Sober)

Wow! A long walk with hights! You must be tired by now, but worth it I guess with those views :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love hiking in the rain. As long as it’s not thunderstorms like the hail I got caught in yesterday :grimacing:

Beautiful pics Franzi.
I’m loving your Nice adventure. I didn’t realize Nice was the second largest city in France :fr::nerd_face: Thanks Google

1 Like

I’m loving all your hiking pics too Roland. I hope you got a good ice pack and you can rest that back and feel well soon.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

I didn’t know it was so big, neither. I admit I usually avoid all the tourist spots lately. I try to get around a bit by public transport and bike just like I do in Germany.

@SoberWalker I am pleasantly tired. It was challenging as it was steep up and down. But I was lucky that the rocks were not slippery and had good grip.

2 Likes

Thanks Eric! Sleeping in a proper bed helps alot and its getting better already :blush: :wink:

2 Likes

New Forest trekking today a little 8 miler to blow the dust off

12 Likes

Some hiking. Really warm :hot_face: but I better get used to it.

8 Likes

Ah, great! You’ve also La Sportiva boots!:+1:t2:

I was a little bit scared as I bought 2 pairs of this brand, because I had never heard of this producer before. But now I’ve tried them and they are quite good.

1 Like

It’s my third pair. :see_no_evil: They are wide and enough for what I do on a daily basis. They are almost glued to my feet.

1 Like

Just been out for a nice little 6k walk, just took an hour. I met a Ramblers walking group as I was going along and walked with them for a short time and had a chat with a very friendly man. It made me want to join more of their walks

9 Likes

How lovely - joining the group could be a great way to get in you goal for the walking challenge :grinning:…beautiful pic- glad you enjoyed todays walk

3 Likes

Took the train to Menton which is next to Italy.
I think it was over 1100 m elevation+ in 6 km :hot_face: my knees were grateful that down was a longer way.

Trails like this I can walk for hours. I love it.

11 Likes

Taken in May 2022- just before I fell coming off a summit called Y Lliwedd in Snowdonia. The result - double fracture, mountain rescue needed, and air lifted into a helicopter to hospital!! Fighting fit again now.

9 Likes

Took the train in the other direction: Grasse

Sheep coming from the hairdresser

And often a wonderful view with the sea in the back.

13 Likes

Beautiful adventures! I love all the pictures!

3 Likes

Some hiking without stress. Going somewhere by bus and walking home. :upside_down_face:

My tiny house :grinning: :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

![IMG_3583|375x500(upload://2sXXqaJwulsA3kFbZnFk7Fl4lhC.jpeg)

Santa Fe, NM

14 Likes

Santa Fe, NM

14 Likes

Lake Fulmor Pine Cove, Ca

13 Likes

Pine Cove, Ca

11 Likes