30 day challenges

Yeah, I kinda wanna take a beat myself. Just keep up some of what already started.

The Cooper test does sound cool. I’m torn between a running thing for cardio or trying @siand’s example of getting up early for yoga or something.

1 Like

Burpee…it’s amazing how much this thread is expanding my english vocabulary :joy:

1 Like

Yesterday I started something with some frinds I made in my new line of education. One of them can book times to use a gymnasium for free so we went to play some ball games. The outcome is that I’m pretty good at catching and throwing but I suck at volleyball :joy:
I totally forgott how much fun teamsports can be :grin:

1 Like

All the useful stuff here :joy:

What do you call them in Austria?

We changed the name 1945 :wink:

It’s called “Kombinationssprung” translates to something like combination-jump

I think you are right, but it might even be a legal issue because of the “Verbotsgesetz”…Hitler is a very very sensible topic for most austrians

Edit: I think it’s stupid because trying to ban a part of history instead of learning how to live with it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Maybe we should rename them satansquats to avoid sensitivities… Unless there are any Satanists on this thread that would object?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I went for a walk today in search of a decent stretch of flat ish road. No luck. I think there is a running track at the local park but it’s on grass and so I imagine it will get pretty muddy as soon as it rains… Might give that a try next Friday though.

So my 30 day challenge starting from Monday will be:

• morning yoga (continued so I don’t know if this really still counts)
  • Satansquats (target 100 by the end of the 30 days)
  • Cooper test on Fridays

Gulp

1 Like

This is the routine I’m going to try (the photo only shows the first 15 days but you get the idea). Starting tomorrow, I’m ready for the next 30 days :muscle:

3 Likes

I’ll do that tomorrow, but I know the answer: 1.3 miles or there abouts. I’m averaging 9:20 per mile these days.

As someone who lives where two American civil war battles occurred, and who’se undergrad is in history, I agree with you.

1 Like

Wow! That is a solid plan. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry, I haven’t been on… I’m using Megafoods Daily Tumeric, nutrition boosting powder. Thinking of looking for something else though since I just noticed it contains silica, and malodextrine. . Whatever you choose it should contain black pepper because it boosts it’s effectiveness.

Dude, what time is it? Shouldn’t you be asleep?

1 Like

Good for you

That’s rough. But seriously. Good for you. That’s sobriety

4:15 wake up for me, every day. Good to get up and get after it, yes?

I like this thread. I use to work for a guy named “Bill Phillips” he wrote “Body for life” anyways i worked for his company Transformation…i was a coach for the younger people. This was8 years ago now. We would do half and full Marathons and raise money for Make A Wish Foundation. Anyways …we had accountability groups. It was about total transformation. Mind body spirit. Had A lot to do with recovery. This is spot on like some threads we use to have on the T.com community.

1 Like

I have already been working out and eating healthy but tomorrow I am going to start day 1 Paleo challenge.

2 Likes