30 day challenges

I didn’t make up the name. Some Scandinavian runner did.

45 Burpees done! No time for yoga this morning, will get onto it later. Day 13.

1 Like

was so lazy yesterday that I didn´t do anything…so in consequence I did day 12 and 13 today :smile:

2 Likes

Days 7 & 8. 1.56 mi @ 11’37"/mi.

1 Like

I. Just. Did. 50. Burpees. (That’s how I would sound if I could talk right now as I try and catch my breath :joy:)

1 Like

Yessir, posted few weeks back (though I didn’t confirm :blush:). Run a 9’ mile again.

Started with running every other day, now 2 on, 1 off. Just creeping up the distance so far.

Been keeping an eye on the HR and taking it slow. It’s improving a little each time, but started out thumping 200 BPM just thirty seconds into the jog. :open_mouth:

:star_struck: Yeahhhhh! Get it! :muscle:

1 Like

Day 14 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Yeah. This is why I was sort of re-evaluating a day or two ago. If I believe math, a 9’ mile is ambitious for a 30 day challenge for me.

I’m happy even if I come up short, though. It’s a good goal and it’ll still be progress.

And you are heard! It’s all about heart health goals with Fitbit also hounding me about my VO2max. Mine is… Bad. The goal is running pace, being patient with regular cardio to get there. You got specific hot tips, I’ll try 'em!

Day 9. 96 minute, 6 mile hike.

@siand, this lil guy was jealous of the pumpkin the piglet next door had.

5 Likes

6 miles in 96 mins is super speedy! Especially with a goat stop. Adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I may have paused to hang out at the ranch today…

And could say the same to you. 50 frickin burpees! :open_mouth: :muscle:

1 Like

I have developed a fine blood blister on my big toe to mark this :see_no_evil: It doesn’t hurt though so it’s not really an issue.

1 Like

Day 15 - Burpees rest day.

Didn’t do yoga yesterday, the day got away from me and I just felt awful last night and bed was calling. Ended up staying in bed this morning too. Yoga done this evening, just what I needed. Back to Burpees in the morning!

2 Likes

50 Burpees and 40 minutes of yoga. Day 16 :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Day 15&16 done.

2 Likes

Days 10 and 11, :heavy_check_mark: and :heavy_check_mark:.

Walk, run, walk, run…

2 Likes

Day 17, 55 Burpees! I wanted to stop from about 30, but I didn’t.

Got to leave for work earlier than usual so yoga will be later.

2 Likes

So, I’m jumping in here midstream. I’ve been bemoaning the last 20 or so pounds I need to lose for months - while continuing to binge on sugar and only walk for exercise. (Funny - it’s kinda like the way I used to bemoan not being able to get sober and then drink the same evening😉).

So, I’m finally doing something about it. Gotta work the program,right? I’ve never liked yoga. I’m anxious by nature, and I have a hard time with the mindfulness of the practice - but I feel like yoga is something my mind and body need right now. My plan? Physical therapy two days a week to rehab my knee and 30 day “Yoga with Adrienne.” Started yesterday.

Day 2 - I’m sore, but I’m doing it!

5 Likes