30 day challenges

I :heart:️ Adriene! Find her so positive and inclusive. Definitely keep checking in and updating! My fitness improved loads from doing the 30 days of yoga.

I think the thing to remember with mindfulness is that there isn’t a right way of doing it. It’s just about noticing what you’re feeling. Yoga can help put your focus onto the physical instead of the mental but sometimes the mind is just busy. That’s ok :grin:

2 Likes

Get it, @MoCatt! :tada: :muscle:

Namaste. :pray:

1 Like

I am going to give the Burpees a break. The blood blister on my big toe is bigger today. Gross. Pretty sure they are the cause of it and they are definitely not helping it heal!

I am happy with getting up to 55 for now. I will resume once my toe has gone back to normal though because I do want to see whether I could get to 100.

4 Likes

So many burpees it hurts. You are a BEAST! :lion: :dragon_face: :muscle:

Any plans for stand in exercise while you heal up?

1 Like

55 burpees is incredible! Blood blisters are not. Rest!!!

3 Likes

Yasss :facepunch::weight_lifting_man:️🤸

Will work on push ups with one ankle crossed over. Started on 10 this morning. Going to follow the same pattern as the Burpees - 5 days with incremental increases, then rest day. Will go for increments of 2, so adding 10 push ups every 5 days. To continue until blister heals!

3 Likes

:open_mouth: I mean, was just thinking like some crunches or something. Go, @siand, go! :star_struck:

1 Like

Due to a lot of work and other stuff I didn’t do my workout yesterday. Did it today but I don’t have it in me to do two days today…So I’m one day behind but maybe I can catch up this weekend :muscle:

1 Like

Welcome to our little club :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! Day 3 brought planks back to my life. Oh my goodness…

3 Likes

Yeah, I started planks as well and keep adding 10 more seconds every two days…

2 Likes

No way! I He’s just a natural :joy:

Days 12 & 13.

Yesterday I missed out. Made up with a 3 mile hike on lunch today? Then caught a 10’41"/mi pace tonight. Inches for miles.

12 push ups and yoga done. Think I’m on day 19 @Heidi is that right? I think we started at the same time!

2 Likes

Yes day 19 today :grinning:

2 Likes

Yoga day 3. Sun salutations - jeepers. I’m sore.

3 Likes

Day 14 sort-of fail. The fires up north made the air pretty thick here. It’s bad. Like, real bad…

Far as exercise, it’s advised not to outdoors. Did not have a plan for this. Was alternating hard walks and jogging. Tonight did some extra reps instead.

Need to find some indoor cardio for the next little while… recommendations? Something that’s ~20-30 mins?

1 Like

Zumba. Get on it!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It gets easier! I was achy for a while (maybe first couple of weeks) but now feeling amazing. Definitely worth sticking with it.

1 Like

Day 20 :heavy_check_mark:

14 pushups plus yoga.

3 Likes