30 day challenges

Yoga day 12-

Traveled this weekend, and I was away from my videos. I did what I could remember in the hotel and in a park while my boys were playing. (I’m quite sure that was a sight to behold. Eh… whatevs…)

Back at it today. Finding myself looking forward to it and cursing the tv a wee bit less often.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

30 pushups this morning! 20 then 10. Will try 15-15 later. Also done yoga camp day 27 :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Day 24. Got a brisk 30 min walk and with @siand’s inspiration, threw an extra 20 pushups into my reps tonight. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry I didn´t check in for a while…Today should be day 30 of my workout but I´m nearly a week behind. I went strong for most of last week, then I went on a wonderful hike on friday and have been sick (a low fever, headache and so on) since then :face_with_thermometer:
I plan on doing the last 5 or 6 days as soon as I feel better again because I´ve been very happy with the progress I made especially with the push ups and planks :muscle:
Here some pictures from the hike that made me sick…I´d say it was worth it!

2 Likes

I basically googled work out challenges and put toghether something for my self, worked quite good so far :grinning:

2 Likes

Whoop pushups crew! Although I am still working on it… 15-15 done though so 60 total today.

1 Like

Thanksgiving and need that cardio today more than ever! Did my first set of 50 reps to start the day, and 25 minutes in the cardio zone on step mom’s new recumbent exercise bike. :open_mouth: How’s that for the HP lending a hand? :smile:

Days 26 and 27 :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

Amazing! I didn’t do anything yesterday. Work is overtaking me at the minute. Did 25 pushups this morning though which is the most I’ve done in one go! Still at work at the moment, not sure I will make it back for yoga class tonight but will practice at home if I don’t as I have another full on day tomorrow.

1 Like

I did 20 pushups this morning and day 29 of yoga camp.

Feel like I am not getting on that well with the oushups, or not making much progress with them, but my routine has been pretty bad this week. Need to get better at prioritising sleep so I can get up early and get on it!

1 Like

Day 28, hitting that recumbent again while Dad has his nap. Get that blood pumping before a fancy dinner tonight. :muscle: :heart: Wrap up daily reps tonight…

2 Likes

Giddyup and welcome back, Tomi! :+1:

1 Like

Trying to remember my yoga from my Mama’s living room. Holidays are funny.

2 Likes

Show off some sweet Zumba moves.

1 Like

I so wish you could see me sticking my tongue out at you!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yoga camp done! Am going to keep the yoga up and try and find a new 30 day challenge to start in December.

1 Like

Day 29 :heavy_check_mark:.

I’m kind of liking the recumbent + Fitbit combo for being able to maintain a consistent heart rate. 30 minutes today with 25 “in the zone.”

The challenge is also a Godsend for staying motivated through holiday weekend marathon eating and staying in the solution while away. :+1:

3 Likes

Well done! My mother does not have any yoga video technology, so I’ve done what I can from memory. I feel like I need to redo these days, though - especially given the ridiculous quantities I have eaten!

2 Likes

Egad, put off making my post longer than I planned…

Day 30 was Sunday, and spent it again doing cardio and carrying over reps from my last challenge. :heavy_check_mark:

So I’d hoped to push down my running time but found my general cardio fitness wasn’t quite there. Stayed satisfied making my goal daily cardio, a brisk walk, jog, hike, (or spinning while I was away). This week when it stops raining I’ll get out and try a run to see how I’ve finished.

Though I feel I fell short, my heart rate has been improving steadily for the first time since the initial getting sober drop. Also the last week was on holiday, and boy did we ever do some marathon eating. Pleased that with the daily exercise I did not gain any weight (though my losses stalled out). :open_mouth: Small bloody miracle!

Now going to take a week to try keeping this up while thinking on what I can do to keep making progress. :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks, Tomi! And for your help.

Has no one commented on your name going full beast mode? :dragon_face: :smile:

2 Likes