30 day challenges

Day 3 completed and I am no longer in pain! :muscle: thanks @Eke and @siand for the support!
And yes, we are responsible for our own happiness but certain things are out of our control making it that much harder!
Well, only 27 more days to go! :confused:

2 Likes

Day 4: Feel complete! Twice actually…cause that’s what felt right!

2 Likes

Day 6: Core finito :fire::fire::fire: shut off my mind and let my body do the work and work it was! She had me cracking up a few times this video. The hold baby simba over a cliff reference was great lol as was the “that just happened” after the 3-legged dog variation :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha she is great isn’t she! I always thought yoga would be such a serious thing but the more I do it the more I feel comfortable letting my silly side out, on and off the mat.

2 Likes

Day 12: Dedicate :ballot_box_with_check:

Lots of talk about being responsible for your own happiness again today. Although there was a nod to the fact that you can’t always do this, like I said before I find this kind of thinking difficult sometimes (i.e. blame myself when I’m feeling like shit). The main thing for me is working out what is in our control and focusing on that. Sometimes that might be taking responsibility for our own happiness but sometimes that might be just making it through.

3 Likes

Day 14 getting my bag ready to go for a swim :grin:

3 Likes

Right?! I always had the same impression, that it would be serious and monotonous; I love Adriene’s energy and playfulness so much!

2 Likes

I would like to begin the Adrienne challenge. I used to use her vids before and she’s awesome! Anyone else starting today!?

2 Likes

No but I started late too!! Join us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay starting tomorrow afternoon! What day are you on?

2 Likes

Just about to dive into Day 7: Surya! Wish me luck lol

1 Like

Day 13: Space :ballot_box_with_check:

Couldn’t catch my breath this morning and downward dog wasn’t really working for me today. But I showed up and gave it a go and that’s what counts :grin:

2 Likes

Finished Day 7: Surya (Sun Salutations☉☉☉) This was such a fun practice. I really felt loosened up and bubbly when I was done- kinda wished it was longer than 17mins! Just a heads up for anyone starting out, there are a few blackout periods in this video but the audio is still there. Just follow Adrienne’s vouce and she’ll guide ya through! I really like how she talked about taking time for self-care. It doesn’t happen over night! You need to invest in the things that make you happy and leave behind the things that don’t. Alcohol definitely gave me a false sense of “happiness”. By focusing on my self-care I’m really learning what true happiness is :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Go girl go!!

1 Like

Good luck!!! I’m about to start day 1:)

3 Likes

Did Day 5: Flow yesterday and really enjoyed it! Just finished Day 6: Core a little while ago, and I tell y’all…that was somehow exactly what I needed today! Feeling great and loving it!

Keep up the great work everyone! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Ssoooo day 1 (again) what do I do :smiley:

That does not sound like a nice way to end (or start) anything :joy:

1 Like

Here are all the videos that are out for the 30 day challenge so far :blush:

@Sweetlillove how did you get on with it?

1 Like

Day 14: Grace :ballot_box_with_check:

Missed the chance to do yoga this morning but am determined to keep a daily practice so did this as my wind down before bed.

Night all :sleeping:

2 Likes