30 day challenges

Ou I’m excited for this one!!

1 Like

Will do chickypoo! Just finished Day 13: Space! Really liked this practice and especially the reminder to create space to let love, opportunity and whatever other good things life has in store for you in. Practicing gratitude is sucha simple yet powerful tool. I find it definitely erases my anxiety and negative thoughts when I make the conscious effort to dwell on the good instead of the not so good :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Forgot to post yesterday but I did day 21 and just finished day 22: steady. @anon30771928 I was also not so steady :joy: Especially in the side planks.

3 Likes

Day 12: Courage today - loved it!!! I don’t have words to describe how this practice made me feel haha, just that it was effing phenomenal! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Finished Day 14: Grace today :sparkling_heart: This practice really changed my perspective on what I defined as grace. Also loved the part where she talked about not just reacting to situations but taking time to be mindful. I needed to hear that today!

I just do YWA. She has monthly playlists on YouTube and I plan on keeping up with them. I like her so figure if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

I skipped yoga yesterday, so day 24 done today. Balance… Well I didn’t really balance but I can accept where I’m at.

1 Like

I do Adriene’s vids too and then not sure where you live but Lululemon usually always offers weekly yoga classes (free) plus this time of year there’s tons of Groupons for a variety of yoga classes! I love a good Groupon lol dunno if you’re more of an at home gal or wanted to venture out to a class :yum:

1 Like

So I totally was ignorant and didn’t know what you were referring to about Bikram. Just looked it up! Bikram Choudhury= total sleeze ball. “The Harvey Weinstein of yoga”. May karma get them both! I know there’s quite a few youtube channels too for at home yoga. Let us know if ya find another goodie!

1 Like

Day 15: Reveal finito!! Lion’s breath and plank dips oh my haha loved how she finished this practice with a reminder that it’s just as important to spend time WITH yourself as it is to spend time ON yourself :sparkling_heart: always with the wise wise words I love it!

1 Like

Day 26: drop it like it’s HOT :fire: Gotta love some squats… :thinking::joy:

Loved the reminder that it’s ok to drop expectations about life, it’s something I am working through. We don’t need to put pressure on ourselves, showing up and doing our best is enough.

1 Like

Finished Day 16: Dulce last night. So happy it was more of a be kind to yourself practice with gentle massages cause my body was feeling some type of way after all the shovelling I did. We got over 30cm where I’m from just nonsense lol “be sweet to yourself so you can be sweet to others” love this notion :heart::ok_hand:

Day 29! Day 30 almost there. So happy

3 Likes

It was Dulche you are totally right and it’s so true!! I found a new appreciation for my feet as well. I actually got out my massaging foot spa later that evening && gave myself a lil at home pedi :ok_hand::ok_hand: feet need love too haha

1 Like

Been slacking this past week but as ush Adriene is always there to keep me motivated. “I always say you can do the 30 day Challenge in 365 days.” Made me feel better about missing a few and showing up today! Just finished Day 17: Learn.

1 Like

Go girl go proud of ya :hugs::tada::ok_hand:

1 Like

Congratulation. Hardest part of the journey successfully accomplished. Respect

1 Like

I wish I could do 20 push ups let alone 150

Awesome! I think I got to day 27. I did the 1st Feb, did some intense dance and yoga workshops over the weekend and took a break Monday but carried on with the February playlist this morning. Might try and finish the last few Dedicate videos off this week too though for the sake of completeness!

2 Likes

As did I. Took me 27 days to get there, but did it! Now 30 in one go is a breeze.

1 Like

I would recommend yoga. I found the first 30 day YWA Challange a game changer for me in terms of fitness. Not sure I could do 20 pushups right now but I wouldn’t be far off and if I practiced daily it wouldn’t take long.

When this bout of depression stops kicking my arse I might try and get back to doing some pushups. Or maybe even pick up the Burpees challenge again. What did we decide they are @Mephistopheles Satan squats or something :joy:

2 Likes