30 day challenges

Haha, this is how I’m gonna do it! I’m so out of shape but used to do this every day.

Wondering if I can squeeze in all 150 between work and my meeting tonight. Gonna be sore tomorrow, but that’s for then!

Check in later…

4 Likes

Good Job :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

I’m so excited to see everyone working hard on the challenges so far! I will be doing mine after work! So I’ll check back in, in about 9.5 hours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

8pm here in the UK, 50 push ups, 50 sit ups (this is where I noticed I haven’t trained for two months) and 50 lunges, got the gym tomorrow morning but I will hit that 150 mark by day 30 :fist_right: in it for the long haul

3 Likes

K I’ll do it when I get home, lol!

1 Like

Love it I will to

The smallest joined me for yoga tonight lmao, game face on!!! She wanted to work off the cricket she ate…yeah. You read that right!!! :joy: These kids…

7 Likes

I’m up for this, starting tomorrow.

1 Like

Better late than never on day 1 of the 30 day challenge! Slept thru the morning alarm so had to squeeze in an evening workout, which is against every fiber of my DNA. 37 min on the treadmill. Day 2 workout in less than 9 hours. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Did day one of yoga immediately after I got home from a 90 minute dance class. I’m pooped.

2 Likes

Almost done with everything! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dammit, i forgot and I am going to bed now. Fml

My competition is fierce! 150 crunches, 90 lunges, and 65 pushups (from my knees… I could hardly hold my tea at the meeting). Gonna see if I can’t get all the way to the starting goal by the finish.

Do pushups get easier because you get stronger, or because you get lighter? :thinking:

1 Like

Did them in rotation after work. I wanna divide it up, but need to make more time in the morning.

gym-veins

I have no idea how I’m going to keep this up this week, but I will.

1 Like

Day two yoga challenge done. 5:10am seems to be the time I can get out of bed, just about enough time to sort the dog out, meditate, do yoga and get to work!

Have a great day everyone.

3 Likes

Day 2 in the books. 40 min on the elliptical. Feels good to get back into a routine. Have a great day everyone! :muscle:

1 Like

Haha there is always tomorrow

Day 2 will have to wait till tonight but I will get it done … I forgot and am just leaving the gym now :cry::cry:

Hey! So I follow Brett Larkin. She has YouTube, IG and an app. She has various challenges. But most importantly, if you are new to yoga she does everything in a way you can understand, but also has programs for intermediate and advanced. She’s dope… I love her. If you want to look into to it and start a program, I’m down… I need the accountability:)

1 Like

I’ll check her out, I didn’t love the other program. But it was only day 1 lol.

2 Likes