A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! šŸ˜„šŸŽ‰

*Omgā€¦I used to get grossed out by soggy bread (wouldnā€™t touch dressing/stuffing or if my biscuit/bread got wet) Other than that I wasnā€™t a picky eater at all.
*I canā€™t go on roller coasters ever since I got a vertigo ear infection.

3 Likes

I canā€™t stand when I see something that is crooked. I almost want to get out a level and straighten pictures. If I get on a treadmill at the gym, if its a little bit crooked, Iā€™ll get down and straighten it. Drives me nuts.

7 Likes

Im covered in tattoos, including my face

7 Likes

Wowza!! Amazing.

Oooh thatā€™s interesting.

I donā€™t read books unless theyā€™re romantic novels. I donā€™t know why, Thatā€™s just my soft spot.

6 Likes

You know the monopoly game they have at McDonaldā€™s? I once pealed an instant win sticker off of my cup and won an all expense paid trip for 4 to Walt Disney World. It was awesome!

21 Likes

Clogged lotion dispensers?? Lol :joy:

2 Likes

So people actually do win thoseā€¦nice!

5 Likes

Im scared of birds.
Im scared of fish but want to take up fishing. Ive fished before but always had a bad time getting the fish of the hook.

4 Likes

I have my drivers license and a perfectly good car but Iā€™ve taken taxis or friends have taken me where I need to go for the last 3 years. Also a phobia. Canā€™t seem to shake it. Thought I was the only one!:weary: makes for some awkward situations sometimes.

2 Likes

Iā€™m super awkward in public. To the point in college I shocked a girl 3 months into class because she didnā€™t think I could physically speakšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

I like snakes and tornados but spiders are devil spawn lol. Might as well be a giant fire breathing dragon because Iā€™m not going near a spideršŸ˜…

2 Likes

I actually really like spiders. When my twins were 4 we caught a giant wolf spider from their playroom and kept it as a pet for 16 months. It had a netted ā€œhouseā€ and it was a daily job for the boys to catch flies and other insects to put in there. It was neat to watch Wolfie catch his prey.
I will gently catch spiders and take them outside when my 6ā€™5" finance sees them. I think it freaks him out so he doesnā€™t tell me when he sees them anymoreā€¦

I got bit by a brown recluse while I was sleeping and almost lost my face lol

1 Like

I hate cats, literally and I love to dance when nobodyā€™s watching.

I have an irrational fear/revulsion toward foamā€¦Yes foam. The yellow kind inside furniture, the white screechy kind used to pack glassware, and even shipping popcorn (getting twitchy just thinking about it!). I also canā€™t stand corduroyā€¦Iā€™m thinking is the insidious ā€œswishyā€ soundā€¦:scream:

3 Likes

Oh, and Iā€™ll have a serious nervous breakdown if my bed isnā€™t made each morning. Must be leftover from childhood when my mom would beat me with kitchen utensils if I tried to leave the house in the morning with an unmade bed. I guess that was her phobia? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I was named after Princess Leia from Star Wars. And I never seen any of the movies. And I also canā€™t spread my toes

1 Like
  • Iā€™m the only person I ever met that lived the farthest South in USA (Key West, FL) and the farthest North in USA ( Fairbanks, AK) 5,000 Miles apart.
  • My longest continuous airplane ride was from Incheon, South Korea to Atlanta, GA (USA) 7,100 miles/ 14 hr 33 mins. flight
  • I drove from New Orleans, Louisiana to Anchorage, Alaska. 4200 miles/14 days, 8 hrs a day.
  • neat freak/perfectionist. I get anxiety if everything isnā€™t in its place especially at HOME.
  • I hate toothpick and popsicle sticks on my tongue, it gives me shivers down my spine. Something about splinters and woodā€¦ canā€™t explain it.
  • Iā€™ve read over 1,000 books. Stephen King, Tom Clancy, War Hammer Series ( Too many authors to list), Dean Koontz, Terry Goodwin, list goes on and on. (Not to mention all my college textbooks)ā€¦
  • I love history and lore associated with Asian history. Ghenghis Khan being my favorite!
  • I sound like a nerd, but I played every sport growing-up. 6ā€™4/245lbs. I like to think mostly muscles.
  • I love big dogsā€¦ Great Danes, Mastiffs, Newfoundland, Great Pyrenees, I do love shepherds as well. Belgians, German and Austrailians.
  • I love food!
5 Likes