A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! šŸ˜„šŸŽ‰

I once drove limousines as a job & had the actors William H. Macy (short guy from Fargo) & Frank Vincent (played Billy Batts in Goodfellas, one of my favorite movies) in my limo at different times. I picked them up from the airport & took them to their hotels. Neither of them were the nicest people i ever metā€¦

2 Likes

you know the dry lotion on the pump? Freaks me out!!

2 Likes

When I hear the word ā€œshiplapā€ on the show Fixer Upper, it gets stuck in my head all day and I yell it at my family, itā€™s a fun word to say, try it. :laughing:

6 Likes

I ran out of :heart:S for the next 4 hours. That hasnā€™t happened in awhile. This frustrates meā€¦oh, sobriety problemsā€¦lmao. Anyways :heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart: to everyone! This thread is fascinating

6 Likes

I am afraid of spiders as well, but there has been this big spider living in my bathroom for the few past months. I donā€™t want to kill him though. I named him Stanley and we have an unspoken agreement to stay out of each others way. Itā€™s working out so far.

8 Likes

Me too!!! So gross

I drove a limo for a short time in Atlanta! I once had a guy offer me $50 if I could get the limo through the Mcdonaldā€™s drive thru without a scratch. Easiest $50 bucks I made, but the limo smelled like McDonaldā€™s french fries for two daysā€¦ugh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I too have an extreme aversion to styrofoam, the white screechy stuff. When i hear that noise i feel like i want to puke!

1 Like

I sometimes think of something thatā€™s only hilarious to me and start laughing out loud, happens in public quite often and people look at me like I should be committed!!

7 Likes

I prefer to spend time with my dogs. I own a sign that says. The more people I meet the more I like my dog. I have anti social behaviour and trust issues. Itā€™s a struggle!!

5 Likes

@louwho, Me too.:ok_hand:

1 Like

@Lindsay, my ex is bitten by a brown recluse and almost died spiders are kind of scaryā¤

@Sansan, I have a good friend that moved here to Virginia, from New Hampshire and sheā€™s scared to drive and so she stays home she goes nowhere. Not me Iā€™m in the car Iā€™m goneā€‹:oncoming_automobile::smile::purple_heart:

I am terrified of vampires thanks to Salems lot. Iā€™m 45 lol

3 Likes

@Merv, thatā€™s something Iā€™ve always wanted to learn to do that I have always thought that was so cool to throw a bunch of balls around and be able to catch them all . When I was little girl about 7, I got a ventriloquist doll so, I learned to throwing my voice. Iā€™m not bad at it at all, not many people know that.:purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Bubbascoo, so have you read 50 Shades of Grey?:purple_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

@Stac, Now is as lucky.:four_leaf_clover::+1::purple_heart:as it comesā€¦

No have get to start reading that! I have a few romantic novels I need to start reading though :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@Lindsay, Thatā€™s what happened to my ex we were down in Florida. It bit him on his hand, while we were in bed sleeping! We didnā€™t know nothing about brown recluses. The bite just kept getting bigger bigger and bigger, then he had a red streak that ran up his arm, into his chest. Weā€™re playing darts at the bar and his buddy said hey man you better go get that check we didnā€™t know what was going on. We went to the emergency room and they scrubbed it out real good and put them on antibiotics.

@Bubbascoo, I donā€™t read books, Not that I canā€™t because, I can but I see the movie and I loved it. But it is said, that the book is 10 times better than the movie. So for sure you need to get the book and read it. :wink::purple_heart: