A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! 😄🎉

I have to have a fan as well even during winter

1 Like

@JustL I watch videos of dogs eating like humans, makes me laugh every time! My daughter loves cat videos.

1 Like

It’s my new addiction but thankfully it’s a good one this time. You will get there, start with walks, there is so much to see through sober eyes.

I’m super creeped out by Carnies(carnival workers). But I love the carnival. Isn’t it ironic, don’t ya think?

2 Likes

When my husband and I were getting married I didn’t want to take his last name because it was so common. Being ever the traditionalist, he really wanted me to. To win the argument, he bought me a strand of pearls and told me I’d be Mrs. Jones. I loved the idea of taking on the persona and now I wear my pearls day and night. I even have some spare strands for when the string breaks!

When my daughter was born, she got some pearls too. Now that she’s old enough, she rocks hers day and night as well.

5 Likes

On a positive note, at least you don’t have to smell others people’s BS!! :wink:

1 Like

Lol! Word.

The crusty edge of the cheese that is exposed to all the atmosphere in the refrigerator scares me…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

If there is a God I need to have a word. He put my thumbs on back to front. They bend 90’ backwards but not forwards. Kids love it tho :smile:

1 Like

My thumb bends 90 degrees back as well! But it also bends 90 degrees to the front. It weirds some people out lol.

I Never take the last bite of something. Doesn’t matter if it’s a burger or a banana. Don’t know why. Lol

2 Likes

And my 3 year old son is named Roland… Any Steven King fans will get that one. Also, my dog is named Samwise Gamgee. Or Sammy. :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

We had a carnie stay behind in our town and ended up murdering a woman and was convicted maybe 2 weeks ago? Totally legit fear!!

I always feel like everyone should be very quiet if someone is taking a picture. I know it doesn’t matter, but that feeling never goes away.

4 Likes

Hahaha. Shhhhhhhh!!

1 Like

Super legit fear

1 Like

I thought I was the only person who could recite the alphabet backwards! :grinning:

my wife’s only channel she watches is Discovery ID - she says to me all the time, ‘ok, going to watch some death!’

3 Likes

Touching my bellybutton gives me the heebie jeebies.

3 Likes

I don’t like balloons…when I see a kid playing with a balloon I start to freak out. I’m sure it is the fear of the “pop” but also the squeaky noise. Heck, I can’t stand the sound of styrofoam either.

5 Likes