A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! 😄🎉

It makes me very anxious when people have personal conversations in public, in front of other people. If I’m somewhere and people start talking to each other, it drives me nuts. When I am in public with someone, and they start to ask me something, and there are others around, I can’t think straight. I usually clam up and wait for us to be alone, and then I’ll talk.

3 Likes

I draw anthropomorphic characters for a living :smile:

(I might regret doing this lol)

2 Likes

My mom loves that channel! :joy:

2 Likes

Elevators!

I read magazines from back to front.

5 Likes

@justbreathe77. I do to…My baby brother does the news paper that way. :purple_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

My sister reads the end of a book first, then starts the book…what is she afraid of?? I love tortoises, I don’t know why but they make me smile😀 ooh dislike the word “lush” cringe when someone says "it was “lush” arrgh

2 Likes

I’m obsessed with watching gross videos on YouTube such as sebaceous cysts being popped/extracted and ear wax removal :laughing: I can’t help myself!

4 Likes

I appreciate a well formed/ toned calf muscle on men… With a bit of manly hair… Mmmm… I like to look… A lot… It excites me :slight_smile:

Since childhood I’ve had a hatred for squirrels. One jumped on me and bit me when I was about 5.

I like to talk to Jehovah’s Witnesses when they randomly knock on my door. I always feel I’ve achieved something when they make their excuses to end the conversation.

7 Likes

Im from london England but love everything American even though ive never been :cry:i love all the shows and im hooked on netflix xx

4 Likes

HA!!! LOVE the eyelid bit!

1 Like

Dr. Pimple Popper?

2 Likes

Me too… it’s sexy as hell…

@Charlesfreck, I’ve always wanted to ask the one coming to the door. What number they were in the 444,000, that was getting in to heaven?

1 Like

@Surfin_Bird​:purple_heart::hugs: Bird My daughter was the same way as a child…

ahaha this thread is hilarious!!
ok, here we go

• i absolutely freak out when i wasp is in the same room with me (just happened today in the train, well for the other ppl i was quite entertaining)
  • i cannot touch plasticfilm, if i do i get goose bumps and i have to press my teeth together
  • i cannot touch chalk
  • i freak out when i see a clown (i do this since i was a child)
  • i can move my ears pretty good :ear:
  • i translate everything i say or hear (in tv f.e.) into english in my head (i’m a native german) that started when i got english lessions in school

i do the same with any kind of drinks, there is always a tiny rest in it :joy: my dad used to freak out about this behaviour of me haha

1 Like

I have not ate chocolate in 20 years.