A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! šŸ˜„šŸŽ‰

Iā€™m terrified of Ferris wheels, and semi trucks. Scare the hell out of me.

3 Likes

My head is a constant jukebox. Whenever someone leaves the room i start singing/humming, most times without realising

9 Likes

Me too @Keith_McCormick , but apparently I donā€™t wait for people to leave the room lol.

3 Likes

I like to work out.

4 Likes

Oh that was a freaky movie! I remember watching the made for tv mini series back in 1979 while babysitting and being so freaked out !!! The thoght of the scene with the vampire quietly rapping on tbe window still gives me chills and Iā€™m 48!! Lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ve probably mentioned this on here before, but I have anosmia. Zero sense of smell right here. Yes I can taste, but we believe itā€™s genetic, so I have no way of comparing and understanding what taste is like with a sense of smell.

I have an uncle and cousin who also canā€™t smell. You think Iā€™d be skinnierā€¦hmmm. Lol!

6 Likes

Iā€™m also a globophobe :balloon: :scream: :runner:

2 Likes

Ha! @Zara I had to look that one up.
I donā€™t enjoy going to get a pedicure done. The whole process is stressful instead of relaxing. I donā€™t like the massage chair. So, I do my own :grin:

2 Likes

~ I was the 82ā€™ Jr Olympic Gymnastics Champion for the state of Kansas!
~ I collect frogs (actually had some live ones when my sons were younger)! (Fully Rely On God)
~ I love the hippie fashion style i.e. tie-dye, loose flowing dresses/skirts, ANYTHING with a peace sign!

3 Likes

Yes exactly the tapping on the window. Terrifying

Another fact. I go to the gym 6 days a week.

2 Likes

Kudos to youā€¦frogs freak me out big time. I once passed out from my fear when my brother put a live frog on my leg when he visited. That was just 3 yrs ago.

2 Likes

I love watching morbid documentariesā€¦ On nexflix right now watching celebrity autopsyā€¦ Anything with serial killers etc is great tooā€¦

6 Likes

I thought I was the only one who didnt like soggy bread nd cereal I literally have to eat my cereal fast cuz once it gets soggy I throw it out

4 Likes

Ive Run 20 Marathons worldwide. Still counting.

11 Likes

When im sad or in need of pick me up, i watch videos of yawing kittensā€¦ Always cheers me up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would give anything to get back to the gymā€¦ I use to go 6 days a week ran 6 miles a dayā€¦ I started drrinking hard and stoped. I got really sick and then never got back. I canā€™t seem to get my mojo backā€‹:neutral_face:. Great fro youā€‹:+1::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I leave all the cupboard doors, closet doors, and drawers open and my kids have to walk around the house closing them behind me.

1 Like

ooooooh I LOVE those too!!! There are a lot of good ones on YouTube

I have to sleep with the fan onā€¦silence drives me crazy. Except when I get migraines, I have to bear the silent, dark room.

2 Likes