A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! 😄🎉

You lost me at you don’t like cheese. Lol

2 Likes

I just have to ask why :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I don’t know if I sit still for that long

By wiggling my fingers around I can make the sinews (or whatever they are) in my wrists do rather strange things.
I don’t do it much as it makes me feel queasy.

1 Like

Lol started off with my random face n ended with a smile

We could put you to work at the landfill lol. So much methane.

1 Like

I used to do this on my chin when I was little. I think I saw my dad doing it and tried to imitate him?

1 Like

Since we are talking about smells. I love the smell of a tire shop or even a wetsuit factory or surf shop.

Once a year I close the curtains, order an 18 inch pizza and 1.5 litres of coke and watch The Godfather trilogy back to back. 9 hours of guilty pleasure. Bliss :+1:

3 Likes

I’m a English major, but talk like a hillbilly so people don’t know

I’m 6’6 I can hang Christmas lights on my house with out a ladder

I own about 40 skateboards but 39 of them are broke

I’m sober

4 Likes

Are they “broke”, meaning your skateboards have no money English-major? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Haha wow I didn’t even see that :joy::joy:

Haha I couldn’t resist. I like to tease people, especially when I like them.

2 Likes

It’s the hillbilly in me :joy::joy:

How in the hell can someone not like cheese?!?

3 Likes

I couldn’t do it. I eat three little cheese wheels a day. And if you roll the wax in to a ball, you can throw it at people and it hurts like hell

1 Like

Hahaha. Lived a different like if you could just like cheese!! I just LOLed :joy:

This thread has been hilarious. I actually started hitting notes so I could remember all the comments,but I did it in my “own” shorthand,so let’s hope I remember what it means ROFL!

√ I am almost always laughing or smiling,even happens randomly. Ppl at work and stuff often wonder if I ever get mad…the answer is yes btw

✓ I don’t like bananas,well,not ripe ones lol. And my taste buds and sense of smell are pretty good,so even if my mom would try to sneak bananas into something to eat or drink, within the first bite or gulp, I’d taste it. Even subtle tastes I tend to notice.

✓ I have a pet peeve when it comes to grammar, especially from ppl who know better (like out in the real world; I’m not so OCD on the internet lol). But @Rex knowing that you’re an English major n u try to hide it by talking any which way,lol. I’d soooo bug u about it. Hahahahaha!

@anon53189373 no wonder you’re so full of expressions,you were literally born in excitement. Hahaha!

@Surfin_Bird are you in the medical field,or is this totally random?

@C-sun,smh lol I was probably a cheese addict before anything. I’ve cut down but I still love it lol

Haha I so know better too, and it drives me insane when people don’t know proper English.

1 Like

Omgosh lol I loved that! Horseback riding! :smile: that would be a cool date.

O I forgot, I’m a punk that can square dance

2 Likes