A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! 😄🎉

@Josie we are kindred spirits! I am terrified by balloons as well! I have never met anyone else!!! Also born in England and have quite the purse collection :heart_eyes:!

2 things, I can’t stand when people say “I could care less.” It’s “I couldn’t care less.” Right? Another random fact: I can find the good in just about anybody.

3 Likes

I hope @Josie responds I haven’t seen her in a bit

My son just peeled off and reapplied all the stickers on his,I had to agree he did “solve” it!

1 Like

Like gatherings but hate crowds?

Which one do I choose?
I once had a roomie who’d just say "Tom Waits song"
Every time I told a story.
Ok
My father was a hippy freak Republican pagan named Merlin and there was a Merlin in my family In1909 as well.

Ive street luged in the past and would travel to races East to hang out and photograph events living in my Saturn.

I once drove a freind to Canada and back to Kansas City on five minutes notice while on probation.

Freind:Joe needs to go to Canada
Me:when?
Freind: Today sometime.
Me:I just woke up let me shower and sober up, I’ll be right over.
I am a dam good friend.

4 Likes

I am fluent in three languages (Hindi, English and Russian). Can understand bit of French and German. Spent 9 years in Russia and Europe.
I get jitters from cockroaches.

3 Likes

Idk what to do with you,lol. Hillbilly/skater, square dancer/English major. Next you’ll be telling me you’re into night time acrobats,aka Robin (Batman’s side…oops,I mean partner haha)

1 Like

Which one is your first language?

Roaches do that to me too. If I’m home I spray em,but at work I muster the courage to step on em,but if I miss I don’t chase em hahahahaha

@Sean57, you’re right. Goes back to the grammar thing like “do you mind if I sit next to you?” I’ll say “no” and the person gets offended. By saying “no” I’m saying I don’t mind,so sit down! Doesn’t that make sense? Where’s @Rex? You have no idea how much I’m gonna tag u now :smile:

That really made me laugh :joy:

1 Like

I had a really weird upbringing with a mother who was quite strange, a bit mad and very OCD and yet I’m quite 'normal ’ :joy:…I think!! I hate noise yet I have 3 kids (probably why I love peace) I also have 3 cats which I want rid of too :grin: can’t think of any weirdness about myself!!

I am an Indian with second mother language as Russian.

That drives me bonkers. The one that is worse is when people come over and ask “do you have a restroom?” “nope bought this house with out one”

Now that’s definitely unique! Cool :slight_smile:

@Rex I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone ask that. How horrible does this get? Lol

1 Like

Three kids wow. How often do you get peace? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Not often enough :joy:

“Two twins.”, “Great big giant.”, “Free gift.”, and my all-time favorite, “True fact.” Ugh!

2 Likes

I feel the same way about fleece. Iiiick.

I sneeze when I pluck my eyebrows

1 Like

I LOVE English errors, like this one I just saw on Yelp:

“I’ve never felt so discussed after leaving a shop before.”

Lol, it’s funny when you think about her leaving the store and people whispering about her behind her back, all the sales clerks talking about her!

2 Likes