A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! 😄🎉

I sneeze whenever I eat a mint candy.

3 Likes

Am a new years baby…so when u celebrate new years day remember…you are celebrating MY BIRTHDAY😀

3 Likes

I have an extreme phobia of flying.
I can play pool at above average level I believe at least haha
My favorite color is orange.

Me too if I have a choice! Winter shoes I just put up with

Walked away from an 80mph car crash where I split a telephone pole in half and rolled down a hill…also know how to juggle

2 Likes

Was born on Star Wars day may the 4th be with you :smiley: I wonder if that’s why I’ve always been a fan and oddly return of the Jedi was the first movie I ever saw in a theatre as a child

2 Likes

I to english russian

I don’t drive either. Too scared and my head is always in the clouds. It is a regret though.

I can’t read a book knowing someone else read that same book, as in physically held said book. I’m weird.

2 Likes

Reminds me of my neighbor freakin out over her pig barn that was on fire. I dont know if she had any pets up there. But all i could hear was neighbor: my babiess!!
cop: ma’m im gonna have to taze you if you try going up there again
…but i guess hes gotta do his job to keep her safe… Hate to see u get tazed to save your blankie…haha

I play the violin. My first teacher, played in the Charlie Daniel’s Band. Needless to say, I learned to play bluegrass fiddle before I learned anything else.

4 Likes

I was born with 6 fingers on my left hand

2 Likes

I suffer from insomnia, and it’s very boring just lying in bed for hours not being able to sleep, so I usually watch documentaries about everything, I know so many random facts it’s crazy. I work as a nurse and sometimes I know more about a sickness than the doctor does, and that’s because of all the documentaries I’m watching :joy::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I do the same thing!

Random fact, I sit like this on the floor, which is very comfortable for me but freaks my husband out

5 Likes

A random fact about me. I can make the facebook popping sound with my lips. Oh yes and I love rain.

1 Like

That is weird☺️

I sleep with a little stuffed bear … I’ll be 56 tomorrow (eww)

6 Likes

:joy: What can I say, I’m gifted :joy:

1 Like

I came within an instant of falling out of the open side door of a military helicopter, 1000 feet above the Pacific ocean. I had leaned out of my seat to grab something a fellow Marine had dropped. The helicopter banked slightly just as I was doing this, and I looked down and saw my seatbelt swinging away OPEN. I felt a hand push me back into my seat, buckled up, and tried to unpucker my sphincter. When we got back on the ground, the only guy who was sitting anywhere near me said “I thought for sure you were going out that door.” I said, “me too. Thanks for grabbing me. I owe you.”

He looked at me kinda funny and said “I didn’t.” I said, “who did. I felt a hand square in my chest, push me back into the seat?” He said “No one. You just popped back into the seat.”

We were stunned. I know now that there was a hand. A spiritual hand. His hand.

13 Likes