AA what a life changer

Tonight I attended my fourth AA meeting since Friday and I would not have reached out to AA had it not been for this app and the people on here who share their stories so thank you for helping me along the way. Only 8 days sober but I’m super proud that I can even say that

48 Likes

Keep coming back. It will get even better!

6 Likes

8 days sober is a big deal, everyday free from alcohol is an absolute gift.

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Englishd. I really appreciate your support

1 Like

@WeOnlySeeWhatWeAimAt I totally agree, after finally realizing I needed help and truly could not do this alone and on my own. It’s very empowering

1 Like

That’s awesome Megan! Congrats on your days

2 Likes

Thank you @Lionfish , its been a struggle but its been so worth it

1 Like

@Mephistopheles greatly appreciated thank you so very much

Keep coming back it works if you work it! Congratulations on 8days!

3 Likes

AA saved my life, glad it’s helping you too.

4 Likes

I’m so glad you’ve found something that works for you.

I drank every day. Now I’m 295 days sober thanks to AA and my new way of life.

6 Likes

Congratulations and keep up adding those days! :tada:

2 Likes

Congrats on your first sober days! I remember my first days when the withdrawal symptoms were over I was so proud of myself too. I hope your eight days will become years and years of sobriety! I am attending AA meetings too and they are saving my life!

2 Likes

@Longhorn thank you, yes they keep saying that at meetings so I’m pretty excited.

3 Likes

@CaptAZ AA was nothing I was considering before I think because I was scared but once I got the nerve to go and saw people I recognized and started hearing different people’s stories it really is inspiring

2 Likes

@SarahJ wow good for you that’s great. Personally I was more of a binge drinker therefore I never thought I had a problem because I wasnt drinking everyday but when I did drink it was to the point I could never remember the next day what I had done the night before

3 Likes

Thank you so much @SoberWalker I really appreciate that

1 Like

@Miry94 thank you so much. I never had withdrawals thank God but still doesn’t change the fact that deep down I have a problem. Thanks for your support

1 Like

6 Likes

Very good :grinning: awesome done and congratulation to you :pray::pray: i hope you will like it there, if not try another group. Everyone is welcome . Keep it simpel

1 Like