Alcohol free Lent Challenge

Learn from this. Fight the urge. If you have done it once, then you can do it again. It’s just teaching yourself new habits. I used to stop in every shop, on my route to work. There is only one route for me. You will get stronger every time you resist. But it takes work.:grinning:

Morning all, just checking in! Day 16! Spring is in the air here today! :bouquet:

Good morning everyone! It’s the first day of spring and I’m so excited about this! Free icecream cone at DQ haha! Have a beautiful day everyone. There is always something to be thankful for. :slight_smile::seedling::cherry_blossom::beetle:

1st full day AF, again…one season at a time.

Time to change your route…and your routine. You can do it.

Hope everyone has a great day:relaxed:

I use WhatsApp

Can’t random people message you though?

Hm. I don’t know. I only connect to people I know. It is based on phone number, which is kept private so I think I can only contact people who I have their phone numbers. Worth looking into.

I’m on WhatsApp. I’m sure it only people you have the numbers for in your contacts

My kids have iPads and are under their dads iTunes account. :woman_shrugging:

I’m not really up on what apps can be used on what device sorry.

Morning! I’m on WhatsApp and only people in my contacts can get hold of me that way! Another Friyay!

Morning! Day 16 for me AF. It’s been a few years since I’ve gone this long. This app is truly wonderful and helpful. Blessed to have found it. Have a good day everyone.

Morning all! Happy weekend. Day 19!

Beautiful spring weather in my neck of the woods lately! Besides the horrific flooding in some areas:(
Have a blessed Sunday everyone. Another sober day and feeling pretty good. :slight_smile:

Wishing you a happy Sunday! Spring has sprung here! Day 20!

Congratulation! Halfway thru of the 40 days of lent.

Think I’m going to carry on!

Day 22. Hayfever-tastic! Wishing you all a good day!