Alcohol free Lent Challenge

Good morning everyone! It’s the first day of spring and I’m so excited about this! Free icecream cone at DQ haha! Have a beautiful day everyone. There is always something to be thankful for. :slight_smile::seedling::cherry_blossom::beetle:

1st full day AF, again…one season at a time.

Time to change your route…and your routine. You can do it.

1 Like

Hope everyone has a great day:relaxed:

I use WhatsApp

Can’t random people message you though?

Hm. I don’t know. I only connect to people I know. It is based on phone number, which is kept private so I think I can only contact people who I have their phone numbers. Worth looking into.

I’m on WhatsApp. I’m sure it only people you have the numbers for in your contacts

My kids have iPads and are under their dads iTunes account. :woman_shrugging:

I’m not really up on what apps can be used on what device sorry.

Morning! I’m on WhatsApp and only people in my contacts can get hold of me that way! Another Friyay!

2 Likes

Morning! Day 16 for me AF. It’s been a few years since I’ve gone this long. This app is truly wonderful and helpful. Blessed to have found it. Have a good day everyone.

3 Likes

Morning all! Happy weekend. Day 19!

2 Likes

Beautiful spring weather in my neck of the woods lately! Besides the horrific flooding in some areas:(
Have a blessed Sunday everyone. Another sober day and feeling pretty good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wishing you a happy Sunday! Spring has sprung here! Day 20!

1 Like

Congratulation! Halfway thru of the 40 days of lent.

2 Likes

Think I’m going to carry on!

3 Likes

Day 22. Hayfever-tastic! Wishing you all a good day!

1 Like

Almost at the 3 week mark. Feeling great. But still think about having drinks from time to time. :frowning:

2 Likes

Don’t stress about it too much! You’re nearly at 3 weeks which is when new habits are formed! Day 23 for me xxx

4 Likes