Annual January Planking Challenge

Day 29šŸ¤Ÿ split into 2 with about 15 seconds in between. Hard hard though

6 Likes

Iā€™m toast today - PT in the morning, spinning after work. I will jump to 5 minutes tomorrow.

6 Likes

Day 29 done, but my body has met its planking match! Hard workout at boot camp this morning, a hard 30 minutes on the Peloton after work and then I took on this plank beast. Made it to 2m45s then down for 10s, back up for the last 1m45s and it was a struggle! I have managed to stay in low plank, but so hard!

Nice work everyone, this has definitely been a challenge.

One more day!

5 Likes

Day 30 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: I made it to 3 minutes in low plank, took a break and got another minute and 15 and then finished. All in low plank today :tada::confetti_ball::tada:

7 Likes

Heck yeah!! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes

Day 30 :white_check_mark:

I donā€™t wanna brag :wink: but
5 minutes in one go all in low plank!!!
Hell yeah!!!

10 Likes

You guys are champions. Clapping and cheering from the side line like hell! :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Iā€™d be bragging too :joy:

4 Likes

Youā€™re an animal. :muscle::muscle::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Woot woot! Go Mischa, go!

3 Likes

Day 30 done in two chunks, 2 and 3 minutes. I did not anticipate how much the workouts yesterday would impact my plank today!

Whatā€™s on for February, lads?

Marcus Aurelius , Meditations , Book 4, entry 6
That sort of person is bound to do that. You might as well resent a fig tree for secreting juice. (Anyway, before very long youā€™ll both be dead - dead and soon forgotten.)

The Stoicism of Marcus strikes me at times as fatalistic and devoid of emotion. I have to keep in mind that these are notes he wrote to himself, and may be incomplete. But it makes for hard sledding, sometimes.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t have plans on a february challenge. Iā€™m gonna focus on my PT and regular working out. I think @TrustyBird will be doing this again to improve form.

4 Likes

Day 30 done! Not in one shot, Iā€™m sore all over! 3m then down for 15s, back up for the last 2m. Unfortunately this is not the end of planking for me, lots more at boot camp, but this has definitely helped.

Great work everyone!

@Mischa84 youā€™re a beast!! Awesome job!

5 Likes

That was nothing like a @Mischa84 plank. That was ugly and shaky and sweaty and swearing. But I did it.
Thanks for being here to motivate all, you made the month fun. And @Mischa84 a straight through 5 minute low plank makes you a certified goddess. :crown:
Way to go strong folks! :muscle:t3:šŸ«µšŸ¼

6 Likes

@Mischa84 @Runningfree @TrustyBird @Hidden @Jasty2 @Pandita @Chevy55 @M-be-free49 @GOKU2019 @Shawn1991

Tagging you all to February push-ups challenge

6 Likes

Adding @JazzyS @choosingme @Becsta as well.

2 Likes

You guys are all amazing!! Way to go with this challenge.

@Mischa84 damn girl 5 min straight and in low plank ā€¦thatā€™s definitely something to brag about.

bro-pigeon-strong

4 Likes

I had to bail on the challenge, gang. The flu got me good.

Yā€™all did an awesome job.

3 Likes

I did my last one before bed last night, shifted into lots of different body positions so the shaking didnā€™t tear my arms off but I made the time, secretly glad itā€™s over

5 Likes

Count me in! Thank you. I perhaps should have started with the push-up challenge? Itā€™d probably help with getting off the floor after collapsing from a whole 3mins 15 secs (Iā€™m proud!) of plankingā€¦ :sweat_smile:

But @Mischa84 ! You take the cake! I think non-stop keeping up to 3 boys (under the age of 5?) is its own fitness craze! :rofl: Congrats to you!

Thank you, fellow plankers. This was fun and, kinda like recovery, the group effort makes it somehow easier, and definitely harder for me not to show up. :pray: :orange_heart:

6 Likes