Annual January Planking Challenge

Day 24 done

5 Likes

Day 23 done at lunch. Will go for 24 this evening.

6 Likes

Day 24 done. Couldnā€™t get this one done straight through. Made it to 2m30s and came down for 5s then back up for the last 1m. Tired today, but itā€™s done. Hoping to do it in one shot tomorrow.

7 Likes

Day 24 done. 2minutes, high plank for a few seconds, 1 minute, another high plank :roll_eyes: 30 seconds.

6 Likes

Day 24 done, switched to low for about 30 seconds. I got encouragement from my trainer which got me through.

William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part 1
ā€¦Thy friendship makes us fresh.
And doth beget new courage in our breasts.

6 Likes

Day 23 and 24 done!

7 Likes

Day 24 done, split in three this time with 10 seconds rest. I think I am reaching my limit, but Iā€™ll see about that tomorrow.:white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Day 25 :white_check_mark: :hot_face: Made it down to a minute, took short break and then struggled through the last minute

5 Likes

Day 25 :white_check_mark:
I think 3m30s is my limitā€¦ Crazy how time is slowing down when you plank

6 Likes

If someone starts one for Feb Iā€™ll be in. Sounds like a great and fun challenge.
Best

5 Likes

Day 25 done!!
I like the pleasant soreness in my arms and shoulder and I like a promised rest day tomorrow. Lets go 4 min.

9 Likes

Day 25 done. 2 minutes, high plank, and back down for the rest. Five minutes straight ainā€™t happening :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Day 25 done - I took a 5 second break just before the last minute.

ā€œThere has to be something to be grateful for if I am only willing to change my attitude and look for it.ā€
Mesa, Ariz., March 2010, ā€œNot on Fireā€, AA Grapevine

8 Likes

Day 25 done! Much better day, had Tool blasting on the stereo and made the 3:30 in one shot low plank. Wasnā€™t pretty, there may have been some screaming, but itā€™s done.

9 Likes

3:30 done, mix between low and high plank with some downward dog to stretch my back, and alot of shaking

9 Likes

yes!

thanks for the suggestion - helps!

Almost 3 mins. The remaining time? Modified plank supported by (full contact with) yoga mat/floor. :smile:

7 Likes

Save Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

5 Likes

:joy::joy:
Seems like very sound advice from someone who knows, lol

1 Like

I suspect I may have been overzealous on this, haha

1 Like