Day 5 !done

4 Likes

This is also my only regular work out at the moment. :clap:t3:
Day 5 done.

6 Likes

Day 5 :heavy_check_mark:
Meditations, Marcus Aurelius

Book 2, verse 2
… Stop allowing your mind to be a slave, to be jerked about by selfish impulses, to kick against fate and the present, and to mistrust the future.

5 Likes

Shit I’m starting late will catch up

4 Likes

Day 5 done.

4 Likes

Day 6 :zzz:zzz

3 Likes

:joy: The hubs and I came out to West Texas for fun and on the way I was like crap I forgot my plank. I was relieved to see rest day on the schedule

3 Likes

I did day 7 today cause I was already on a workout. I’m on a rest day tomorrow anyways cause of work. I’ll meet you all back here for day 8 :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

45 seconds done :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 7 :white_check_mark: After my struggle 5k. It’s cold here :cold_face::cold_face:

3 Likes

Day 7 done after my stretching this morning. Stretching is boring and time consuming. And it prevents injuries and induces rehab after injury. What can I change about it? My attitude toward it! I’m telling you, after a year off, I am seriously considering hitting at least one triathlon this year.

6 Likes

Day 7 done. Plus 20 push ups

Let’s go💪

3 Likes

Day 7 done.

2 Likes

Day 7 done! Starting an 8 week challange at my gym tomorrow, I like having the extra challenge. They are including percentage of body fat lost this year as part of the challenge so I’ve got a shot at winning!

Suppose to snow here every day next week so getting to the gym by 5am every morning is going to be difficult and sooo cold!!

4 Likes

Day 8 is done. Starting to wonder how I will ever manage day 30 :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

When I get up around 2 minutes, I go up into a downward dog position and give the core a break for about 15 seconds then go back down into plank

5 Likes

I start early by repeating the mantra “I can do hard things” while watching the clock tick. Then I try to add 5 seconds when I feel like I can’t possibly hold the pose any longer. And when I get up around 2 minutes I look for plank variations (raise a leg, walk up and down on your hands or rock back on my toes). It’s tough, but so are we. :muscle:t3::fire:

5 Likes

When the times get longer I switch from low plank to high plank. I also go as long as I can and take a short 5-10 second break when we get to the really long time

5 Likes

Day 8 :white_check_mark: Scrolled through tiktok to pass the time :joy:

4 Likes

Day 8 done

3 Likes