Annual January Planking Challenge

day 15 done. WHOOF that one was tough

6 Likes

I planked for 4 hours today and by planked I mean I fell asleep face down on the sofa :grin:

3 Likes

Lol the best kind of plank

1 Like

Still here! Day 16 done.
I have a mental block at getting past a 2min plank. But thatā€™s not one day at a time, is itā€¦ :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

Day 16 done
With an extra 2 hour couch plank @Monkey
@SinceIAwoke I prefer a clock with a second hand for some reason. I like to see it tick by.
@M-be-free49 I bet you surprise yourself.

You are all doing great!

4 Likes

Day 17 done! Off to boot camp now. Happy planking everyone!

4 Likes

Day 17 :white_check_mark: My trainer had 2- 1 minute planks in the workout. I am 100% counting those cause I donā€™t think I have another 2 minutes in me :joy:

7 Likes

17 done. 1 minute in high plank, 1 minute in low.

4 Likes

16 and 17 done. 16 was prior to workout. Much easier that way I think.

4 Likes

Day 16 done 1 min 30 in low and 30 sec in high plank

Still need to do day 17ā€¦

6 Likes

Day 17 done. After a tough gym workout and the 30 minute drive home and after dinner. Not recommended.

Back toā€¦
William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part III

As I have seen a swan with bootless (useless) labour swim against the tide and spend her strength with over-matching waves.

7 Likes

Done thru 13.

6 Likes

Day 17 done! wow!!

6 Likes

Day 16 and 17 done.

Itā€™s heatin up. Gonna be shredded by the end of the month.

5 Likes

Day 18 done, thatā€™s hard! Going to just lay on the ground for a bit then drag my butt to the gym. The mental aspect of this is as hard as the physical aspect!

7 Likes

Day 14 done.

5 Likes

Day 18 :white_check_mark: Done before my virtual workout so fingers crossed my trainer doesnā€™t have any planks. I made it down to 58 seconds and had to take a small pause then finished in high plank.

6 Likes

Day 15 done. I donā€™t like getting caught up in this challenge!

5 Likes

bahaha :rofl: Thatā€™s why I have made sure to not miss days.

2 Likes

Day 19 done. I think I will not rest tomorrow, the jump to 2:30 was a challenge and I donā€™t want to lose ground.

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, 3.10
Forget everything else. Keep hold of this alone and remember it: Each of us lives only now; this brief instant. The rest has been lived already, or is impossible to see. The span we live is small - small as the corner of the earth in which we live it. Small as even the greatest renown, passed from mouth to mouth by short-lived stick figures, ignorant alike of themselves and those long dead.

7 Likes