Annual January Planking Challenge

Day 18 :white_check_mark:. Good God man :rofl:. Did it after workout and this one gave me trouble. Looked at the timer of song I had on and was only 1:38 in. Had to take a 10 second high plank breather, but finished out strong

7 Likes

Unfortunately I have to bow out of the challenge… you guys are rockstars. I’ll be rooting for ya from the sidelines :muscle:

7 Likes

Day 18 done, half in high plank with a 5 second reset which is all code for “I did that”.
Progress not perfection.

5 Likes

Day 18 done.

It’s hurtin.

4 Likes

All good! U gave it your best.

2 Likes

Day 20 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: A few switches from low to high plank and back to low but make it through without a break :confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Did yoga first, maybe that helped with my breathing

5 Likes

Day 20 done. I’m hurting. :rofl:

5 Likes

20 done with a 10 second reset. I broke a sweat. :face_with_spiral_eyes::woozy_face:

5 Likes

Day 20 done. I’ve been doing these all in high plank, is that the correct approach, or have I made it easier on myself?

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 3.16
… If all the rest is common coin, then what is unique to the good man?

To welcome with affection what is sent by fate. Not to stain or disturb the spirit within him with a mess of false beliefs. Instead, to preserve it faithfully, by calmly obeying God—saying nothing untrue, doing nothing unjust. And if the others don’t acknowledge it—this life lived with simplicity, humility, cheerfulness—he doesn’t resent them for it, and isn’t deterred from following the road where it leads: to the end of life. An end to be approached in purity, in serenity, in acceptance, in peaceful unity with what must be.

6 Likes

High plank, low plank its all there in the name plank. If you are completing the time you are completing the challenge.

6 Likes

Agreed!

This made me chuckle

1 Like

Day 20, :white_check_mark: but I am breaking it up into chunks of 60 seconds with a short 10 second rest inbetween. You guys are hero’s for pulling through :star_struck:

5 Likes

You are too. I usually take a 10 second reset somewhere in my plank but these numbers are getting serious. :clap:t3: Done is done.

4 Likes

Good exercise day! 45 minute boot camp, daughter’s volleyball tournament all day, Day 20 done, still fighting through in low plank, and then a 45 minute Peloton ride. I better sleep like a baby tonight!

3 Likes

Day 20 done.

4 Likes

Day 21 done, split in two parts with 10 seconds break.

6 Likes

Day 21- taking a rest day. I started and don’t have the energy or the want to today. These cramps can FRO

7 Likes

I am also on a day off. Working a double shift, ill get back and catch up with yous tomorrow

6 Likes

Day 21 done. I dipped into 3 pushups around 2 minutes.

Anonymous, Burlington Free Press, circa 2010
“This is all going to turn out just fine,” he said “It’s just a little different from what I’m used to.”

7 Likes

Day 21 done, so crazy that makes me start to sweat and breathe hard! Other than that today has been a rest/football day. Back to the regular schedule tomorrow!

5 Likes